Recruiting guess for no. 8 | The Boneyard

Recruiting guess for no. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I say John Robinson the TALL, RANGY, CB from Englewood NJ. Sensing a theme here.

Also with Taylor leaving at QB, I wonder if we try to get involved with Billy Bahl again.

Reaction Score
I heard they were looking at this 6' 240lb dude out of Tolland, CT. Name is Cody Johanson. He's a beast.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
I say John Robinson the TALL, RANGY, CB from Englewood NJ. Sensing a theme here.

Also with Taylor leaving at QB, I wonder if we try to get involved with Billy Bahl again.

John Robinson is a nice prediction. He would be the shortest player in the class at 6'1"(!).

Reaction Score
Twazanga Mugala, Omari Stringer, or Marcus Marshall I think one of these three will be the next commit.

Reaction Score
Twazanga Mugala, Omari Stringer, or Marcus Marshall I think one of these three will be the next commit.

Looked at these three on HUDL, I would love to bring in Stringer and Marshall. Marshall has phenomenal cut back ability, good vision and speed to run away from the defense. Looks like a dynamic playmaker in the backfield. Anyone have any recent news on these three? Or what makes you think one of these three could be one of the next commits?

Reaction Score
Mugala was my second choice. Stringer seems to be blowing up with next tier B10 offers like Minnesota, Indiana. I think he is a very similar prospect to Terry so don't know if he is still an option or not.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Not a prediction but I think we need to see some wide bodies start committing to compliment the crop of tall, rangy types we have so far. We need some more big uglies for coach Foley and Wolthausen to work with!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Not a prediction but I think we need to see some wide bodies start committing to compliment the crop of tall, rangy types we have so far. We need some more big uglies for coach Foley and Wolthausen to work with!

I'm going to hell for this but why would Coach Foley and Wolthausen care about the size of our dance team?

Reaction Score
Looked at these three on HUDL, I would love to bring in Stringer and Marshall. Marshall has phenomenal cut back ability, good vision and speed to run away from the defense. Looks like a dynamic playmaker in the backfield. Anyone have any recent news on these three? Or what makes you think one of these three could be one of the next commits?

Well Marcus Marshall and Twazanga visited this week. Omari Stringer has us on his top 7 and he also visited recently so that's why I'm assuming these guys are going to be our next commit. I also would like Stringer and Marshall to commit they're great athletes.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Well Marcus Marshall and Twazanga visited this week. Omari Stringer has us on his top 7 and he also visited recently so that's why I'm assuming these guys are going to be our next commit. I also would like Stringer and Marshall to commit they're great athletes.

Mugula is supposedly visiting the 23rd and Stringer hasn't visited yet.

cttxus

Reaction Score
I'm going to hell for this but why would Coach Foley and Wolthausen care about the size of our dance team?
Not sure of your point there but when I played, granted only in HS, the guys in the middle had a much different build than the guys further out on the line, etc. They were maulers, and not the tall rangy type. Maybe I'm out of touch, but I would think basic body types still matter between interior lineman (T, G, C/NG) and DE/TEs and LBs. That was my point, because we've mostly got the tall rangy type so far except for KM. And all great gets BTW!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Not sure of your point there but when I played, granted only in HS, the guys in the middle had a much different build than the guys further out on the line, etc. They were maulers, and not the tall rangy type. Maybe I'm out of touch, but I would think basic body types still matter between interior lineman (T, G, C/NG) and DE/TEs and LBs. That was my point, because we've mostly got the tall rangy type so far except for KM. And all great gets BTW!

I like where your head's at cttxus but I think you missed my sad attempt at humor. Big Uglies.......Dance Team............

cttxus

Reaction Score
I like where your head's at cttxus but I think you missed my sad attempt at humor. Big Uglies..Dance Team..
;) well, I'm laughin now!

Reaction Score
I like where your head's at cttxus but I think you missed my sad attempt at humor. Big Uglies..Dance Team..
I got your sarcasm. The dance team were Miss Universe contestants in comparison to Spirit Squad members. (Sorry to derail the thread)

Reaction Score
I got your sarcasm. The dance team were Miss Universe contestants in comparison to Spirit Squad members. (Sorry to derail the thread)

Not for nuthin, but how about we go back to real Cheerleaders doing real Cheerleader stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom