Recruiting Grind | The Boneyard

Recruiting Grind

C

Chief00

Chief sending out to our UConn football brothers some good karma, from the successful men’s basketball recruiting Grind.
8D6DBD2F-8B76-4184-ADC7-B566E86294F5.jpeg

C

Chief00

At the last Louisville game at Gampel, Chief rode Pitino pretty well with references to the restaurant table incident and other topics. This was pre stripper incidents. A woman in my row filed a complaint. My defense was I actually cleaned things up when I said them and when I discussed the situation with a former coach - he said why did I do that? LOL
Needless to say Chief was fine. Wonder what that woman thought when the stripper stuff came out?

C

Chief00

Chief or Pitino?
LOL - Quite frankly, what’s amazing to Chief is how certain UConn MBB fans, still don’t fully appreciate the intensity level needed by everyone associated with the program to win. Perhaps, Jim was so intense, it enabled others to be less so. But, make no mistake if it’s about winning games, we got to do the stuff 12 months 24/7 to achieve that objective.

Reaction Score
Please go easy grinding at the urinals... or maybe go hard if thats your thing. Duck in a stall, see where he takes you. No judgements.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom