Recruiting class has me excited. | The Boneyard

Recruiting class has me excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been looking a bit at these guys online profiles at the various websites. The group assembled so far is pretty exciting looking on paper. Without a doubt the tallest class on average that I can recall. A good academic profile on each, and most come from winning programs, and as we can see in recent weeks, the kinds of athletes that other programs are taking notice of.

I just hope they have speed. SPEED SPEED SPEED. Need SPEED.

It was probably 5-6 years ago now, but I recall vividly watching my huskies play, and they were fast and they were good, but aside from some behemoths on the OL, we were mighty mites out there. But we were FAST and we were good, we played fundamentally sound blocking and tackling football, and we had team speed. During the live play and between the whistles at dead balls. Fundamentally sound team speed.

Only time will tell, but the group has me excited. A little spark, looking forward to next season. I hope they are fast.

The next 2 weeks promise to be a whirlwind for this staff. We'll see when the signatures start coming in what the final 2015 class will bring.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I had a hunch that based on the types of "under the radar" guys Diaco was getting, at least a few would break out their senior years, accumulate offers, and we would have to hang like hell to keep them... So far so good which is very encouraging. But then again I'd never begrudge someone for choosing Michigan! I'm curious enough about the class and the new OC that I'm leaning towards RSVPing yes to the signing day event...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm glad you are excited because that season you told us UConn could finally compete on special teams based on your eye test went really well.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Loved Kentucky Fried Movie....
The scene where the couple was having sex while the news was on still slays me.

Reaction Score
This class has me pretty excited too. This has to be the tallest class we've ever seen and I'm looking forward to what they can bring to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom