2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congrats to @CL82 for reading the tea leaves in Chief’s 6/19 post about a “ major paradigm shift” aka NBE.
Big Ern on the other hand....
View attachment 44765
The “paradigm shift” literally could have been anything and you would taken credit. I’d give you an A for creativity, except you’re not fooling anybody.

C

Chief00

The “paradigm shift” literally could have been anything and you would taken credit. I’d give you an A for creativity, except you’re not fooling anybody.
Well if you were on a May 20th instant message you would know better. Fishy has already stated you are wrong.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Cole, Gaffney, and Bouknight are all good shooters. I think we could get away with a wing who can’t shoot if he’s surrounded by guys like them. Throw in Akok or Polley at the 4 and you have 3 shooters on the floor at all times. Imagine a lineup of Cole, Bouknight, Jackson, Akok, and Carlton with Gaffney, Sid, and Polley off the bench!!
BB IQ? Could he be a lock down defender/ rebounder and gradually learn to shoot (practice, practice,practice)?

Reaction Score

Why bother even saying it then? I don’t think anyone could have guessed the move was going to happen when it did and Chief either knew or sniffed it out. I’ll give some kudos to @Chief00 and expect the program to benefit, naturally, in the regional recruiting. Lay off on this one and move forward...

Reaction Score
Jackson plays at a completely different pace, his motor is nonstop, he’s much more competitive. He also has better handle than Sid.

Thank you, so is it incorrect to say the physical differences are much less than maybe personality/culture differences?

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score

“UConn, Syracuse, UCLA, and Iowa are on me heavy with interest from Louisville and Cal,” Jackson told Stockrisers.
There’s other schools showing recent interest in Jackson as well which is why he won’t cut his list just yet and doesn’t have a slated date for a commitment.”

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Why bother even saying it then? I don’t think anyone could have guessed the move was going to happen when it did and Chief either knew or sniffed it out. I’ll give some kudos to @Chief00 and expect the program to benefit, naturally, in the regional recruiting. Lay off on this one and move forward...
But @uconngb had it first tho

Reaction Score

and he actually gave a lot of specifics

C

Chief00

Your information is incorrect. Chief IM certain posters on May 20th. Chief kept it private to not harm football recruiting. On 6/18 Chief sent another IM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score

“UConn, Syracuse, UCLA, and Iowa are on me heavy with interest from Louisville and Cal,” Jackson told Stockrisers.
There’s other schools showing recent interest in Jackson as well which is why he won’t cut his list just yet and doesn’t have a slated date for a commitment.”

Not cutting his list yet doesn't sound promising, nor does no commitment date. Could he be the next Kofi or Precious and get infatuated with some "name" school?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but I thought he said he would be committing this summer / early fall after the Peach Jam

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but I thought he said he would be committing this summer / early fall after the Peach Jam
It was him. He was thought to be an early commit, likely to Cuse.

Reaction Score
Strolled on over to the Cuse board. A bunch of gems being posted over there. The inferiority complex is alive and well for that bunch.

Attachments

• CB2F9E41-FF75-4CE2-BF89-1AA4BB34CE55.jpeg
    CB2F9E41-FF75-4CE2-BF89-1AA4BB34CE55.jpeg
    412.7 KB · Views: 452
Reaction Score
Strolled on over to the Cuse board. A bunch of gems being posted over there. The inferiority complex is alive and well for that bunch.
What's the narrative going to be when he chooses us over them? That we're paying him?

Reaction Score
What's the narrative going to be when he chooses us over them? That we're paying him?

that even though we've stolen their top target in consecutive years, recruits should still rather play at the 6th(?) best program in the ACC instead of a top 2 program in the Big East

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
Witchcraft. They can't keep using the same excuse, so as this moves towards the fall they'll just match the excuse to the season.

Reaction Score
My favorite part is when Cuse fans claim UConn is irrelevant when Syracuse's ONLY title came in (checks notes) 2003.

Boeheim is a dinosaur and no one is coming to rescue that snow packed hell hole.

Reaction Score
They are melting down over there. To review:

Akok only came here because his handlers forced him to. Had nothing to do with the fact that he hated a 74 year cranky coach who hasn't developed a guy in years. Cause they play 2-3 zone in the NBA.

College basketball reporters tweeting out that coaches and their staff are watching recruits is "scrubby, insecure, small time stuff from a scrubby, insecure, small time coach and program."

Continuing that trend:

"It’s obvious that Hurley and his minions are constantly feeding self-interested spin to these recruiting sites and reporters, who are hungry for any tidbits and info. Hurley can’t publicly talk about recruits, per NCAA rules, but he finds a way around it. Our staff doesn’t do that."

Keep them coming guys. Dumbest fan base out there...

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
They are melting down over there. To review:

Akok only came here because his handlers forced him to. Had nothing to do with the fact that he hated a 74 year cranky coach who hasn't developed a guy in years. Cause they play 2-3 zone in the NBA.

College basketball reporters tweeting out that coaches and their staff are watching recruits is "scrubby, insecure, small time stuff from a scrubby, insecure, small time coach and program."

Continuing that trend:

"It’s obvious that Hurley and his minions are constantly feeding self-interested spin to these recruiting sites and reporters, who are hungry for any tidbits and info. Hurley can’t publicly talk about recruits, per NCAA rules, but he finds a way around it. Our staff doesn’t do that."

Keep them coming guys. Dumbest fan base out there...
Now knowing Hurley's competitive side, I'm thinking it's no accident we're blitzing their top choices every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom