2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are melting down over there. To review:

Akok only came here because his handlers forced him to. Had nothing to do with the fact that he hated a 74 year cranky coach who hasn't developed a guy in years. Cause they play 2-3 zone in the NBA.

College basketball reporters tweeting out that coaches and their staff are watching recruits is "scrubby, insecure, small time stuff from a scrubby, insecure, small time coach and program."

Continuing that trend:

"It’s obvious that Hurley and his minions are constantly feeding self-interested spin to these recruiting sites and reporters, who are hungry for any tidbits and info. Hurley can’t publicly talk about recruits, per NCAA rules, but he finds a way around it. Our staff doesn’t do that."

Keep them coming guys. Dumbest fan base out there...

If we’re a small time program with four championships, they’re non existent.

Reaction Score
Still thinking its Syracuse's to lose here. Not sure where you guys are getting this feeling from.

Reaction Score
The Grind continues and Chief loves every minute of it.

Reaction Score
Cuse fans have convinced themselves that Jackson is coming here because we are about to hire his coach. Lol.

I can assure that's not true. Well he is coming here. But that won't be the reason.
Are we hiring a coach? We have a very full staff, no?

C

Chief00

Cuse fans have convinced themselves that Jackson is coming here because we are about to hire his coach. Lol.

I can assure that's not true. Well he is coming here. But that won't be the reason.

With James and Andre, that would be some crazy freaky athleticism on one team.

Earl Kelly use to say that Pearl was bad mouthing him in Jersey - and posters been saying Cuse fans were bad mouthing Chief recently. Some things never change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score

Are we still in really good shape with him? I've assumed we're still the front-runner, but I didn't know if it was close to a done deal.

Reaction Score
woah, they must have the most plugged-in of insiders if they're breaking coaching changes on our staff

/s

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Earl Kelly use to say that Pearl was bad mouthing him in Jersey - and posters been saying Cuse fans were bad mouthing Chief recently. Some things never change.
Pearl bad mouthed and talked trash a lot but off court he was a very earthbound guy - especially considering where he came from during his youth/HS years

Reaction Score
The reported lack of any discernible ability to shoot the basketball is a concern but I find myself wanting this kid if for no other reason than the collective teeth gnashing that will take place on the frozen tundra.

Reaction Score
If we hire a coach to land a top high school recruit, you better believe it's a 5*. Hurley ain't no fool.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Ive heard Syracuse is confident.
And I am confident in saying that Cuse is one program that should be basking in the sunlight yet is constantly finding ways to shut those blackout shades

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

OMG Chief is Earl Kelley!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member