2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20190622-151139_Instagram.jpg

Reaction Score
Good shape here.

Has he improved his shot at all? I've seen video's and admit to being afraid of the fact he may never find even a mid range game with that release. A good kid and athletically unlimited but not big enough not to get by without a shot. Rahim looks like a better fit but I would love to be wrong.

Reaction Score

He can fly, he can pass something tough to find these days no doubt. That take to the left side kinda faked the pass and changed from right hand to left to lay it in his head was on the rim kid flies. I mean the ceiling is way up there but my question is can he shoot? You have to make shots to get those looks the next level, not always but to hit the ceiling you will need to.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He can fly, he can pass something tough to find these days no doubt. That take to the left side kinda failed the pass and changed from right hand to left to lay it in his head was on the rim kid flies. I mean the ceiling is way up there but my question is can he shoot? You have to make shots to get those looks the next level, not always but to hit the ceiling you will need to.
Agree. Someone should make a mixtape of all the open missed shots taken by Sid.

Reaction Score
Agree. Someone should make a mixtape of all the open missed shots taken by Sid.

I'm not being picky or busting balls the kids a stud now how could I even be pissed if we get him. But I just have a preference for a kid who can make shots and take it to the hole, doesn't make Andre less of a win for us I just think the game has evolved to shooters being a priority. Man he's impressive though.

Last edited:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Either Jackson or JAR at that wing spot they’re looking to fill would be a huge land for the program. With that said my money is on JAR being the better college player. If Jackson was smart he’s come here though; he needs to play in a VERY uptempo offense that does most of its damage in transition, like Uconn.

Reaction Score
I'm not being picky or busting balls the kids a stud now how could I even be pissed if we get him. But I just have a preference for a kid who can make shots and take it to the hole, doesn't make Andre a win for us I just think the game has evolved to shooters being a priority. Man he's impressive though.

Yeah. If we land him and we have a good shooting team overall it would probably be fine though as the slashing freak athlete surrounded by shooters. He’s an impact player regardless but of course, he should be working to improve his shot.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm not being picky or busting balls the kids a stud now how could I even be pissed if we get him. But I just have a preference for a kid who can make shots and take it to the hole, doesn't make Andre a win for us I just think the game has evolved to shooters being a priority. Man he's impressive though.
Polley is a shooter. Sid is an athlete. Their shortcomings hurt the team. Jackson’s game is exciting without a doubt but a really poor shooter puts a lot of pressure on the other four players in a half court offense.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Cuse fans have spent the last few days bad mouthing “Yukon” and the Big East in their Jackson recruitment thread, reassuring each other that they are “not worried”....

Reaction Score
Cuse fans have spent the last few days bad mouthing “Yukon” and the Big East in their Jackson recruitment thread, reassuring each other that they are “not worried”....
They are so insecure. With good reason. Its so bad up there they lose guys to the draft who in turn go undrafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom