Yesterday 7:10pm - “Paradigm Shift”
Today 10:19am - “Bigger News than that”
Today around 12:30pm - Andre Jackson self reports at UConn

Reaction Score
This is how Chief rolls in the Andre Jackson thread:

An unofficial from a player I heard two months ago is practically committed to UConn is a paradigm shift?

Reaction Score
This is how Chief rolls in the Andre Jackson thread:

Exactly. Everyone who can read between the lines knew that when you were talking about a paradigm shift that explicitly wasn't about any specific player you were talking about Andre Jackson being on campus, you just smartly kept the specifics close to the vest for competitive purposes. I get it.

In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if the reason he announced that he was at UConn was because you were dropping such obvious hints and he knew the word would get out.

Reaction Score
Some day these dudes may start to read between the lines with Chief. Some dude was even talking about a bus company impacting recruiting while guys going to other schools get cars. Buses ? Come on.

I believe this dude was talking about how Amsterdam fans could take a bus to the Cuse for games and that would impact the amount of fans at the games.

C

Chief00

An unofficial from a player I heard two months ago is practically committed to UConn is a paradigm shift?
I really wish recruiting was that easy for UConn. I don’t take any recruit for granted. Every day someone else is going after this 5 star recruit. Admittedly, starting last night, Chief got excited about the unrevealed visit to UConn and tried to warn the Cuse fans here something Big was up. A true paradigm change from their trashing UConn’s chances because of some bus line going to Cuse. Imagine that?

C

Chief00

Exactly. Everyone who can read between the lines knew that when you were talking about a paradigm shift that explicitly wasn't about any specific player you were talking about Andre Jackson being on campus, you just smartly kept the specifics close to the vest for competitive purposes. I get it.

In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if the reason he announced that he was at UConn was because you were dropping such obvious hints and he knew the word would get out.
True, Chief walks right up to the line sometimes but not a Dyson/Purvis toe or heal on the line.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Any pictures from his unofficial today? Man if Hurley can land him this would be his best sales job. Syracuse is still confident but we seem to be making up ground.

Reaction Score
I only know what I read here about Jackson and he seems like a nice player with a high ceiling. But most say he can’t shoot a lick what makes a wing like this so desirable if he can’t shoot the ball? Just curious on some thoughts...

C

Chief00

A Johnny Time foot on the baseline?
Agreed, he is in the foot on the out of bounds line trio. Who knows, maybe Calhoun told Dyson and Purvis to because he knew nothing frustrates Blaney more LOL. Just kidding.

C

Chief00

I live in the area as well and spend a lot of time with high school athletic departments so I hear things - Girard's pull isn't near as strong as local media make it out to be. Yes Jackson plays on the rocks so did Isiah Stewart and Girard was trying to get him to SU, never had a chance of happening because Hop was on the west coast.

He may end up at SU, but nobody has told me or even intoned that it would be because he wants to play with Girard.

The bus co idea is the epitome of how goofy the albany area is - if the guys that are from amsterdam and are now playing at academy and cba stayed at amsterdam they would be state title contenders
Agree, the bus idea was goofy. In all Chief’s years around recruiting, I have never heard that a bus decided things. New cars, cash, bimbos - sure check the boxes.
That bus idea is right up there with Glen Miller’s perfect class schedule recruiting. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom