2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Visited Iowa, Syracuse, UCLA and UConn already. Will consider other visits. Author (Eric Bossi) thinks Syracuse is the team to beat.

UConn: “It was pretty good. I liked the coaches and the same thing with Syracuse they’ve been around and were probably one of my first offers. The coach is really heavy on me and talk to me a lot.”

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Visited Iowa, Syracuse, UCLA and UConn already. Will consider other visits. Author (Eric Bossi) thinks Syracuse is the team to beat.

UConn: “It was pretty good. I liked the coaches and the same thing with Syracuse they’ve been around and were probably one of my first offers. The coach is really heavy on me and talk to me a lot.”
Lol it was pretty good... people will have a field day with that.

Reaction Score
I'd say out of all 4 teams he spoke about the UConn one seemed to be the least glowing. But I've learned over the years that most of the time this means nothing.
Ya and Kofi Cockburn made it seem like he was visiting Illinois as a pity visit because they put in a lot of time with him. Trying to read into the lines is one way to mess with your head.

Reaction Score
For everyone who’s gonna freak out....

Do 2 minutes of homework and look at his other quotes about us, we’re fine...

Reaction Score
Caveating as always no insider info, but the article states Cuse as the clubhouse leader but I gotta think the longer this goes on the less likely he goes there. He grew up not far from there, he visited officially already. If he was sold on them he would have committed already IMHO (just thinking back to Kofi recently who UConn was supposed leader for and he visited only for it to drag out well past his visit).

Reaction Score
Live in the Albany area and have seen this kid play and listened to him speak. Gonna be tough to beat out Syracuse. Joe Girard played for the Albany Rocks with Jackson and is going to ‘Cuse as a MacNamara recruit. Already talking about a local bus co. Making regular trips to Syracuse. Could pick up Jackson crowd in Amsterdam, Jackson’s hometown.

Reaction Score
From the moderator at Syracuse's 247 site:

One note on basketball recruiting. Andre Jackson finished his UCLA official visit and returned home. There was no commitment, though one was not expected. Jackson posted some moments from the visit on his Instagram Story. For those unfamiliar, an Instagram Story is a temporary (24 hours) picture/video that automatically disappears after the allotted time. That is different than posting a picture on your page, which remains until and unless you manually delete it. Jackson has now taken four official visits. He has posted on his temporary Instagram Story for each visit. Only one visit resulted in a permanent picture of him on his page. Syracuse.

lol

Reaction Score
Live in the Albany area and have seen this kid play and listened to him speak. Gonna be tough to beat out Syracuse. Joe Girard played for the Albany Rocks with Jackson and is going to ‘Cuse as a MacNamara recruit. Already talking about a local bus co. Making regular trips to Syracuse. Could pick up Jackson crowd in Amsterdam, Jackson’s hometown.

This is your own opinion, not any inside info, correct? Just wondering if we're hearing conflicting stuff from local guys

What do you think of his game, btw? I've only ever watched EYBL

Last edited:
Reaction Score

One note on basketball recruiting. Andre Jackson finished his UCLA official visit and returned home. There was no commitment, though one was not expected. Jackson posted some moments from the visit on his Instagram Story. For those unfamiliar, an Instagram Story is a temporary (24 hours) picture/video that automatically disappears after the allotted time. That is different than posting a picture on your page, which remains until and unless you manually delete it. Jackson has now taken four official visits. He has posted on his temporary Instagram Story for each visit. Only one visit resulted in a permanent picture of him on his page. Syracuse.

lol
Doomed

Reaction Score

lol

C

Chief00

All Chief can say at the moment is that there are some outstanding recruits in the Northeast the next couple of years and rather than looking at the micro specifics right now of each player - look for a major paradigm shift to change the conversation. At that time, Chief will do some player specific deep dives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
All Chief can say at the moment is that there are some outstanding recruits in the Northeast the next couple of years and rather than looking at the micro specifics right now of each player - look for a major paradigm shift to change the conversation. At that time, Chief will do some player specific deep dives.
Ooohh.....no more dams breaking, now we are gonna get a paradigm shift!! Can't wait to see how this will be retroactively defined!!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Ya and Kofi Cockburn made it seem like he was visiting Illinois as a pity visit because they put in a lot of time with him. Trying to read into the lines is one way to mess with your head.
lol Kofi also committed after going to an Illinois game where they got beat by a mid-major who was missing their 2 best players infront of a totally empty area. $ketchy recruitment.

Reaction Score
Image result for jordan gif laughing

Reaction Score

lol

Wow, I haven't felt so dejected since Zionn nexted Precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom