Recruiting 2019: Tre Mitchell - Syracuse Offers | The Boneyard

Recruiting 2019: Tre Mitchell - Syracuse Offers

Reaction Score
Cuse picking up the pace with Tre.

""

I know Danny Hurley is smarter than me, but why are we not going all out on a kid in our backyard that plays the position in which we need the most and has shown significant interest in us?

Reaction Score
Cuse picking up the pace with Tre.

""

I know Danny Hurley is smarter than me, but why are we not going all out on a kid in our backyard that plays the position in which we need the most and has shown significant interest in us?

Hurley has seen him play many, many times. Not sure what Tre or his moms interest in Uconn is.

Reaction Score
(Corey Evans) 2/20/19
Tre Mitchell
has seen some of the top programs in the Northeast pick things up with him in recent weeks and rightfully so. Mitchell is one of the few remaining big man prospects in the 2019 class that should make for an immediate impact for a high-major program. He may reclassify to 2020, but it is likely that he will enroll in college in the fall.

Syracuse just jumped in with an offer. However, several others suitors remain in its way, including UConn as it hosted him for an official visit in the fall. The Huskies have needs in the frontcourt.
Others including Georgia Tech, Indiana, Providence, UMass and Virginia Tech have placed a priority on him. With three remaining official visits, expect for Mitchell to take a closer look at his college suitor list following his senior season, which would lead to a late signing.

Reaction Score
We may get Mitchell if we do not get Achiuwa. Maybe Mitchell is waiting? They are different players but they overlap at the 4.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We may get Mitchell if we do not get Achiuwa. Maybe Mitchell is waiting? They are different players but they overlap at the 4.

I doubt he's sitting on Precious of all people. I mean, it's UNC or KU, that's what most people in gen pop have to be thinking.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This is surprising. Mitchell is not the type of player they typically recruit.

Reaction Score
This is surprising. Mitchell is not the type of player they typically recruit.

He would be useless in that 2-3.

They must be desperate.

psa to the yard: mitchell isn't playing tje 4 any time soon. He is a 5 in college until he gets much, much faster feet

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
psa to the yard: mitchell isn't playing tje 4 any time soon. He is a 5 in college until he gets much, much faster feet

Have you seen the guys we've got playing in the post?

Reaction Score
I would say it's pretty freaking vital we get Mitchell

Reaction Score
In a perfect world we would want precious and Mitchell (provided someone leaves the program). Unfortunately we do not live in a perfect world. Hopefully we land one of them. Let the grind continue.

Reaction Score
He would be useless in that 2-3.

They must be desperate.

I see Mitchell as a 4/5. After a couple of years with undersized 4 men I'd kind of like to see a Jeff Adrien type player down in the post. Lord knows we need the interior presence, the rebounding, power, and interior/midrange scoring. Tre Mitchell is pretty versatile offensively from the post to the arc. Defensively there may be matchup problems but we have those now also with our undersized 4s.

Tre gives the coach a lot of options.

Reaction Score
I see Mitchell as a 4/5. After a couple of years with undersized 4 men I'd kind of like to see a Jeff Adrien type player down in the post. Lord knows we need the interior presence, the rebounding, power, and interior/midrange scoring. Tre Mitchell is pretty versatile offensively from the post to the arc. Defensively there may be matchup problems but we have those now also with our undersized 4s.

Tre gives the coach a lot of options.

He will be abused on D at the 4.

He needs r9om to post up that havong him at the 4 wont provide. He's a 5 who shoots 3s

C

Chief00

It’s supply and demand, as less players become available in a class, the schools that still have holes to fill go after the remaining guys left. Another mini wave may happen after guys declare for the draft but by then very late in the game. Grads students and transfers will add to the pool then too.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hurley has seen him play many, many times. Not sure what Tre or his moms interest in Uconn is.

Can’t we just buy her a car or something?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom