Recruit Tracker | The Boneyard

Recruit Tracker

Reaction Score
Podcast Nerds GIF by Prinz Pi

Reaction Score
My niece recently moved to Houston and she mentioned how spread out Houston is and then mentioned some suburban towns including Katy and I immediately thought of Jake Voskuhl. Then I realized how many small towns around the country I know of simply because one of our recruits came from there way back when. LOL

Reaction Score
My niece recently moved to Houston and she mentioned how spread out Houston is and then mentioned some suburban towns including Katy and I immediately thought of Jake Voskuhl. Then I realized how many small towns around the country I know of simply because one of our recruits came from there way back when. LOL
A friend introduced me to a girl at a bar years ago. We got to talking and she said she's from Katy. I told her I'm a huge UConn fan and Jake Voskuhl is from Katy. She tells me Jake was her prom date. Small world.

Reaction Score
A friend introduced me to a girl at a bar years ago. We got to talking and she said she's from Katy. I told her I'm a huge UConn fan and Jake Voskuhl is from Katy. She tells me Jake was her prom date. Small world.
I heard she caught the Katy and left you a mule to ride

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom