Recognition for Crystal | The Boneyard

Recognition for Crystal

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I for one was glad to see Crystal make the All Tournament Team. Hopefully this will be the start of her receiving the Recognition she richly deserves. I thought she deserved to be on the @2nd All Conference Team instead of 3rd. With both Kia and Gabby graduating, hopefully she'll make All Conference Team next year and be an All American.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There’s a certain amount of egalitarianism involved in all-conference selections as coaches try to be inclusive of players from all teams.

With that said, there’s not a coach in the AAC that wouldn’t want Crystal to be their starting PG.

Reaction Score
I for one was glad to see Crystal make the All Tournament Team. Hopefully this will be the start of her receiving the Recognition she richly deserves. I thought she deserved to be on the @2nd All Conference Team instead of 3rd. With both Kia and Gabby graduating, hopefully she'll make All Conference Team next year and be an All American.

She is dishin' rather than swishin' and staying in true point guard mode, deferring to others. It is selfless and costs her votes but that is how she is needed. (Please excuse my morning homage to Clyde.)

Reaction Score
I'll freely admit that a year ago I was scratching my head about Crystal. Fortunately Saniya had come into her own last year, so it wasn't a big deal. I was totally dazzled by the Crystal who appeared last Fall. Sure, there were lots of stories about how she'd improved over the summer, etc., etc, but what I saw in October was other-worldly in comparison. She runs the team with authority, makes some gorgeous passes, doesn't turn the ball over, plays D, and drops in a three-pointer when it's needed. A worthy successor to Mo.

Reaction Score
She is dishin' rather than swishin' and staying in true point guard mode, deferring to others. It is selfless and costs her votes but that is how she is needed. (Please excuse my morning homage to Clyde.)
Any reference to Clyde is welcome! Especially when referring a point guard!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom