Rebuilding The Huskies: It All Starts With TRUST — NEW UConn HC Jim Mora | The Boneyard

Rebuilding The Huskies: It All Starts With TRUST — NEW UConn HC Jim Mora

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
We were really cheated with Edsall..Mora seems to be the whole package. My wife thought he was 40..

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You mean to tell me Pasqualoni didn't do it for ya?

Nope and I wasn’t as big a fan of the idiot Diaco’s patter as a lot of people were

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He’s off to a fantastic start- certainly seems hungry and eager to prove he belongs.

He says he’s a hard ass with empathy … hmmm, that’s a change from hard ass who always said it’s you, not me.

Reaction Score
He’s off to a fantastic start- certainly seems hungry and eager to prove he belongs.

He says he’s a hard ass with empathy … hmmm, that’s a change from hard ass who always said it’s you, not me.
As Mora says "work is work". I agree with others that he seems much younger than 59. Here is a link on his journey to Mt. Kilimanjaro which he completed in 2017.

Here is a snippet. He appears to be in great shape and probably in better shape than many on the team.

Hiking up Mount Kilimanjaro wasn’t the first time Mora has climbed a mountain. In 2009, he and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell climbed Mount Rainier and raised a hundreds of thousands of dollars for the United Way.

“Jim’s in incredible shape,” Boyer said. “As far as the readings (in terms of oxygen saturation and resting heart rate) go, he was in the best shape of all of us.”

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
When Mora speaks you can hear the excitement the energy and the passion for coaching. That interview gives great insight to how he will approach revamping the culture and the team.

Never heard this from Pasqualoni, Diaco or Edsel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom