rebounding margin--68-22! | The Boneyard

rebounding margin--68-22!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
LaSalle is terrible and was totally overmatched, but wow. I don't think I've ever seen a margin like that before. Oregon St. got bullied on the boards against South Carolina and Notre Dame, looks like they worked out their frustration today. OSU played terrible most of the first half. Finally got it going and cruised to a huge win. Hit the century mark, got 59 points from the bench!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Not impressive. Not impressed.

Edit to add:
Just for reference, in Baylor's record-breaking (and widely criticized) rout of Winthrop in 2016, they finished with a 75-25 rebounding edge and their bench scored 64 points.

I'll give the Baylor fans all the credit for not trying to turn these into bragging points. Results like this say nothing good about the state of women's college basketball.

Last edited:

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Just for reference, in Baylor's record-breaking (and widely criticized) rout of Winthrop in 2016, they finished with a 75-25 rebounding edge and their bench scored 64 points.

Yeah, but did that performance earn its own thread on the Boneyard?

What is happening here?

Reaction Score
I really don't like these games (I was in Gill for this one). I worry about playing down to the other team's level. Rueck used this game to give subs considerable minutes. I'm sure he doesn't like these games either. For example, I kept saying to myself, OSU is getting lazy defending the 3-point line, then LaSalle players hit 3 consecutive 3-point shots which should never have happened. Glad this game is in over and in the books.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom