Reboot Thread | The Boneyard

Reboot Thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I think a thread just for reboots may be worth doing

I'll start: White Collar.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Obvious one for me (it is planned) The Dresden Files. The original series didn't do the book series justice. It needs Game of Thrones type treatment.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Obvious one for me (it is planned) The Dresden Files. The original series didn't do the book series justice. It needs Game of Thrones type treatment.
Who is making the reboot? I'd love to watch a series that's closer to the books. Thanks for recommending these, I enjoyed them. I am looking forward to the new book "12 Months" which is number 18 in the series.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Who is making the reboot? I'd love to watch a series that's closer to the books. Thanks for recommending these, I enjoyed them. I am looking forward to the new book "12 Months" which is number 18 in the series.
Jim Butcher says he's been working on the eventual Show/Miniseries with production companies for years. I'm not sure what stage it's in. I'm waiting for the new one. The series was easier when Jim didn't have 3 year between books.

CL82

Reaction Score
Jim Butcher says he's been working on the eventual Show/Miniseries with production companies for years. I'm not sure what stage it's in. I'm waiting for the new one. The series was easier when Jim didn't have 3 year between books.

Sounds like it was close with ABC. Thankfully that didn't happen. He mentioned that it's going to be a "streaming kind of thing" and that he won't do it unless he is in charge of the writers room.

CL82

Reaction Score
Less bad for me because I started the series between the time lag and the last book. I remember when I started Game of Thrones someone said good luck with that waiting for the next book is rough. I looked at all the titles and thought to myself that it wouldn't be an issue. Since then, I finished the series as well as some collateral material that was on the fringes of the same world, and the next novel still hasn't come out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom