RebKell's Junkie Boards

-
Since we're in the midst of the summer "dead" period in UConn's basketball program with vertually no news coming out of the basketball office, I thought some of you may interested in other news around the country in WCBB. Here is a NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion board.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:D Haven't been on that board in a few years...just by clicking your link it seems only this "dragon" person resides there now. This person has managed to drive everyone away from that board.

At the time, I made this RIP image...seems like it came true, thanks to "dragon".

View attachment 43842
Is that a real person or some sort of bot? I was a regular there a few years ago and even then it didn't respond to responses to its posts unless you want to count the nonsensical totally unrelated material that usually followed.

Is that a real person or some sort of bot? I was a regular there a few years ago and even then it didn't respond to responses to its posts unless you want to count the nonsensical totally unrelated material that usually followed.
I have to believe it's a "real" person, as you mentioned he posted totally unrelated material to what the thread topic was...at least tribble kept it on topic. :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Cant get registered over there to post. Rebkell has been absent for over a year. So you can read but most of it's the same stuff as here.
Tried years ago ... no response. Tried this winter, no response. Pretty in bred hang out imo. Carnac might like it because it is so easy to read the minds of their tight little band .

Tried years ago ... no response. Tried this winter, no response. Pretty in bred hang out imo. Carnac might like it because it is so easy to read the minds of their tight little band .
I read rebkell every day during WBNA season, and every day I fantasize about a board like the BY where regular folks can register and discuss the WNBA. (Like you, my registration requests went unanswered -- long before Reb himself had to step away. I think the first attempt was in 2013.)

Civil WBB discussion requires good moderators and good software, of course, and neither of those are free. I'm sure that's why the alternatives we have now are so few, and so restrictive.

Thank God for the Boneyard. We're lucky to be UConn fans and to have had this first-class medium to chat among ourselves for the last 20+ years. We' not perfect, but we're a lot better than most, as the number of visitors and new posters across the country continue to join us. ;)

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one to never get a approved account on Rebkell. I've tried multiple times but have never heard back from them.