Rebecca on Gabby on Espn. Gabulous footage! | The Boneyard

Rebecca on Gabby on Espn. Gabulous footage!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This was great. I love notion of 'effective height.'

Reaction Score
Highlighting a Gabby vs Durr match up, but I think Williams will be matched up vs Hines- Allen.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Highlighting a Gabby vs Durr match up, but I think Williams will be matched up vs Hines- Allen.
It will be interesting to see what kind of defense UCONN comes out in. After the SC game UCONN has been practicing a lot of zone lately 1 2 2 and 2 3 pretty effectively. Got to believe that they weren't practicing those defenses for use against Cincinnati, Wichita State or UCF. Louisville punched ND's zone right in the mouth but UCONN zone has been quite effective with KLS , Gabby and even Napheesa alternating on top.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It may be a tough night for Durr, especially on defense.
It will be interesting to see what kind of defense UCONN comes out in. After the SC game UCONN has been practicing a lot of zone lately 1 2 2 and 2 3 pretty effectively. Got to believe that they weren't practicing those defenses for use against Cincinnati, Wichita State or UCF. Louisville punched ND's zone right in the mouth but UCONN zone has been quite effective with KLS , Gabby and even Napheesa alternating on top.
Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Durr facing, match up zones, a box and one, diamond and two's and the like. On offense she's going to be running around covering Kia and occasionally Lou, running through screens and getting posted up by Lou. I also wouldn't be surprised to see that Kitija Laksa look on her face in the 3rd and 4th period.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom