Rebecca Lobos daughter | The Boneyard

Rebecca Lobos daughter

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
How does someone get to read articles like this that are behind a pay wall?

Reaction Score
That is a great article and one every parent should read. Unfortunately many kids have to endure a parent like me who heaps expectations on them based on what I was like. Thankfully I had three chances and learned from my early failures as a sport parent. All of my kids are done with sports now so my next shot at improvement will be with their kids.

Keep these great stories coming.

Reaction Score
Nice article. So Rebecca's husband, Steve, is 6'4" and he has a wife and a high school daughter that he has to look up at to see their eyes.. Poor guy! :eek:

PS. Rebecca has to look up at her daughter also. :eek: :eek:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I open a new window in "Incognito mode" and it works for me.

I know there are easier ways but I'm too old to have figured them out so far! Good luck.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Great article, I learned a lot about the Lobo/Rushin family that I did not know before. No surprise that Rebecca really has it together as a parent.

I am a proud graduate of Northwest Catholic, played hoops but unfortunately no state titles when I was there. Very excited that both boys and girls teams will be playing for state titles this weekend!

The school enrollment is only about 400 or so now, was much larger when I was there in the sixties. Almost all of the students play something.

Reaction Score
Nice article. So Rebecca's husband, Steve, is 6'4" and he has a wife and a high school daughter that he has to look up at to see their eyes.. Poor guy! :eek:

PS. Rebecca has to look up at her daughter also. :eek: :eek:
The oldest daughter (now at Fordham) is about 6’3”, and Maeve is listed at 6’1”. That means both parents are taller than both. Still 2 more at home, so maybe 1 will be taller.

Reaction Score
The oldest daughter (now at Fordham) is about 6’3”, and Maeve is listed at 6’1”. That means both parents are taller than both. Still 2 more at home, so maybe 1 will be taller.
My bad. :oops: I was juggling too many things at once and apparently misread too many 6 foot whatevers. Sorry everyone. :(

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
That is a great article and one every parent should read. Unfortunately many kids have to endure a parent like me who heaps expectations on them based on what I was like. Thankfully I had three chances and learned from my early failures as a sport parent. All of my kids are done with sports now so my next shot at improvement will be with their kids.

Keep these great stories coming.
You reminded me of a neighbor dad, Don. We literally were talking over our mutual fence about out of control parents at kids games. He invited us to join them at their son, Mike's, next baseball game. OMG! At the game Don went from mild manner dad to an over the top "Psycho Dad." Doing everything he had condemned just two days earlier.
Unrelated memory: The first time Mrs. SVC and I went for a bike ride for several laps around our 1/4 mile block; Don's boys followed us. Quickly we had about 8-10 kids biking with us. When we finished; they asked what kind of bikes are those? Mrs. SVC said they are coasters. The kids asked what is a coaster?! I said you have 10 speed bikes. Well a coaster has one speed bike. They were aghast! How can you ride a one speed bike?!?!?! We became ancient in a flash.

Reaction Score
Fordham? dont see anyone named Rushin on the roster

Reaction Score
Cornell Lt:- - -I copied the URL and pasted it in the http: box and still got the pay for it popup!
If you can open your browser in private mode, then copy and paste the url of the story, it should work. It did for me. On a Mac you look under file, and you'll see New Window and New Private Window. Choose the latter and paste the url in the address window. I'm sure there is some similar method for a PC. Sorry if that doesn't help, but it's what worked for me.

Reaction Score
9EE99586-5028-4361-B9F5-9F185B146536.jpeg

30775BAE-1313-4C9F-BDA3-13E0F88A7198.jpeg

Reaction Score
If you’re using IOS, you can skirt paywalls by clicking on the what looks like a page and it will flip to what the 2nd arrow is pointing to and you’ll be hidden and generally avoid the paywall.

Reaction Score
You can prepend 12ft.io/ to the URL of any paywalled page, and we'll try our best to remove the paywall and get you access to the article.
It will show you the cached, unpaywalled version of the page.

12ft.io/

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For those who are interested, Northwest Catholic came from behind in the 2nd half to win the state championship yesterday over Kolbe Cathedral, 74 to 65.

Rebecca’s daughter, Maeve Rushin was a big part of the victory, putting up a double double with 10 pts and 13 rebounds. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom