Rebecca Lobo interview with Sarah Spain including info on "Basketball - Love Story" Oct 30 episode | The Boneyard

Rebecca Lobo interview with Sarah Spain including info on "Basketball - Love Story" Oct 30 episode

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not sure of the new episode. I am at a loss to figure out the schedule. But the last half hour of an older episode (Sept 27 original air date) was devoted to the UConn / TN rivalry.

My favorite was the tidbit that the TN players in the 95 MLK game were stretching on a place on the court where the UConn players normally stretch. Jen Rizzotti asked them to move, they did not. Rebecca says Jen was super pissed. :mad:

Generally well done and riveting imho. They discussed the end of the series but I was surprised that they did not even mention the renewal (even as a print addendum) which was announced in Aug.

Actually a lot of good general basketball stories in this series as well but I imagine not of general interest on the BY

Reaction Score
Not sure of the new episode. I am at a loss to figure out the schedule. But the last half hour of an older episode (Sept 27 original air date) was devoted to the UConn / TN rivalry.

My favorite was the tidbit that the TN players in the 95 MLK game were stretching on a place on the court where the UConn players normally stretch. Jen Rizzotti asked them to move, they did not. Rebecca says Jen was super pissed. :mad:

Generally well done and riveting imho. They discussed the end of the series but I was surprised that they did not even mention the renewal (even as a print addendum) which was announced in Aug.

Actually a lot of good general basketball stories in this series as well but I imagine not of general interest on the BY
If you are a basketball fan, this is a great show to watch.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just caught a few. The Dream Team topic was very well done with nice insight/interview snippets in how the rest of the world looked at them.

Reaction Score
If you are a basketball fan, this is a great show to watch.
You

It is a great show, I missed part of the 10/30 Show and tuned in to catch the Pat Summitt part. Have watched a few of them, although not too interested in the NBA parts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom