Rebecca is Naismith HOF Finalist | The Boneyard

Rebecca is Naismith HOF Finalist

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I don't know if he will get in. I liked Sidney Moncrief who played at Arkansas. I do think Mulkey will get in at some point.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I guess character and integrity are not part of the HOF criteria. Both Massimino and Webber do not deserve a nomination and in my mind sully the ballot with other, more deserving people. Add in the fact that the HOF requires an international inductee, the pond gets further diluted. Happy for Rebecca and Mulkey and will hope the voters decide to weed out the rubble...

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I guess character and integrity are not part of the HOF criteria. Both Massimino and Webber do not deserve a nomination and in my mind sully the ballot with other, more deserving people. Add in the fact that the HOF requires an international inductee, the pond gets further diluted. Happy for Rebecca and Mulkey and will hope the voters decide to weed out the rubble...
Not much of a men's BB follower, so don't know any backstories. Offhand, thought Massimino would be a good choice, still coaching in the NAIA after cancer and at an advanced age. But don't know enough to compare any of them to each other.

On the women's side, Rebecca is a good choice, as a contributor as it says. I don't think there are many who have done as much as she did to advance the sport, and many of those were of an earlier era. Of the rest, I do think Mulkey will go at some point - deservedly so - but would rather McGraw went first, just a seniority thing. Excellence for a longer period.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom