"Reasonable" Stat Line | The Boneyard

"Reasonable" Stat Line

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yup. Lou is filling it up these days.

"After missing a double-double by one rebound Sunday against Memphis, Samuelson came up one assist short Wednesday, finishing with 19 points and nine assists along with five rebounds and three steals in No. 1 UConn's 96-35 American Athletic Conference rout of East Carolina at Minges Coliseum.

"Since I've been here I've developed so many things in my game that I never had at all," Samuelson said. "I feel comfortable that I can impact the game in all kinds of different aspects. I don't need to every single game because of how versatile our team is. (Wednesday) I had the ball in my hands a lot and was trying to get it up the floor as quickly as I could and find my teammates. They were finishing well so that added up in assists."

Samuelson making impact felt in many ways

Hey, Lou ... put a swat ball or 2 on that line too!

COINCIDENCES: "On Dec. 26, 2016, Samuelson was named the AAC Player of the Week. On Jan. 2, 2017, Gabby Williams was the league's Player of the Week. Who did the AAC give its weekly honor to on Dec. 26, 2017? Samuelson. Who got it on Jan. 2, 2018 (Tuesday)? Williams."

Yup, we are a pretty spoiled bunch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom