Reason #1001 to dislike Notre Dame | The Boneyard

Reason #1001 to dislike Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When they held the press conference announcing their move to the ACC they declared that it was the move that likely ended realignment. What a bunch of jerks.

Reaction Score
We loosely throw around the term "buyers remorse", but I really think this time Swofford is regretting touching ND.

Reaction Score
When they held the press conference announcing their move to the ACC they declared that it was the move that likely ended realignment. What a bunch of jerks.

ND may just be our best friends right about now. I'm not sure if they have a vote yet on who to admit if MD leaves but they surely will be listened to. We have a good competitive relationship with ND in women's BB, soccer, baseball and now hockey, they just might be in a position to help us out. When all this stuff is over with and hopefully we end up in a good place, then I'll go back to hating them.

Reaction Score
ND may just be our best friends right about now. I'm not sure if they have a vote yet on who to admit if MD leaves but they surely will be listened to. We have a good competitive relationship with ND in women's BB, soccer, baseball and now hockey, they just might be in a position to help us out. When all this stuff is over with and hopefully we end up in a good place, then I'll go back to hating them.
They help no one but themselves. They wouldn't give you the time of day.

Reaction Score

We would hope that would be the case. But I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom