Really! | The Boneyard

Really!

Reaction Score
I rarely post and love this site for recruitment content and player/coaches information. I have been reading the boneyard for years and this new regime of posters are some of the most fair weather fans I have encountered. One week Hurley is a genius than he will never take us to the promise land. Let’s not forget we were down 5 late in the game made stops then went up 3. I thought are defense was great and there top three scorers were all under 10 points halfway through the 2nd half. We got killed on the boards and I wish that when Bouk was double teamed at the top of the key we got some easy baskets. Also I would have liked to have gone to the line more when we were in the bonus early. Sorry to say some of you have never played the game

Reaction Score
Listen to the OP people. Not only has he played the game, but he averaged almost as many points per 40 minutes as Andrew Hurley!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I rarely post and love this site for recruitment content and player/coaches information. I have been reading the boneyard for years and this new regime of posters are some of the most fair weather fans I have encountered. One week Hurley is a genius than he will never take us to the promise land. Let’s not forget we were down 5 late in the game made stops then went up 3. I thought are defense was great and there top three scorers were all under 10 points halfway through the 2nd half. We got killed on the boards and I wish that when Bouk was double teamed at the top of the key we got some easy baskets. Also I would have liked to have gone to the line more when we were in the bonus early. Sorry to say some of you have never played the game
daaaaaaammmmmmm.
also, spot on. it was quite the game. the game. bravo, bravo.

Reaction Score
Unless you were MVP of your basketball league, don't talk to me.

Reaction Score
Your mistake was expecting adult behavior at the Boneyard. It's not our thing.

Reaction Score

Can you call out the posters who you think are fair weather? Thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom