reality sinks in... | The Boneyard

reality sinks in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes us fans hurt not for the loss but for how our beloved girls must feel right about now. I'm sure tomorrow we will all look back at what this team has done this year. Also what this program has done...5 straight final fours 7 national titles. I wish most programs had our problems. Uconn isn't going to win every year that's reality. The fact that this program is still in the mix year in and year out is just amazing. To continue to bring in top talent year in and year out just shows the consitancy geno and company do at uconn. Next year will be uconn at its best. We will have talent and potential all Americans and experience and depth. Uconn will be back on top...so many teams have taken the back seat for years and this year might be notre dames year but things will change in the big east next year back to typical uconn dominance. They say its harder to stay on top then get there and uconn has been on top for so long. My point is we should be blessed as uconn fans because we continue to be on top year after year and we may not win the main prize every year but at least were there when it comes to tourney time...we don't go away we just reload....thank u huskies for making it to yet another final four and for all u do for the university of conneticut and women's basketball.

HGN

Reaction Score
Though last night's game ended in disappointment for me personally, I am happy that UConn had a very good year...I know the girls wanted it to end in a NC , making it to The FF was a good accomplishment and they should take some solice in what they were able to achieve.

I am very proud of our girls. Each and every one of them.

Reaction Score
Seeing snippets of interviews with Stef, Kiah, Kelly, & Caroline this morning, with all of them obviously emotional & deeply disappointed in the end of their season, made me feel badly for them - but most definitely NOT disappointed in them. They gave us a great season, went through some team angst and rose above it with flying colors, and made it to the Final Four with no superstar on the team. I hope they're already looking to the future & thinking about building on all the good things that they made happen this year.

Most of all, I hope they know how much we, as fans, appreciate them. Because I really do. A LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom