realignment nightmare | Page 2 | The Boneyard

realignment nightmare

Reaction Score
Did you just realize this?

Breaking News, Abe Lincoln to be at Ford’s Theatre tonight.

I heard UConn has been sitting on. Big 10 bid all this time.

The signs are all around us.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Heard the play has a killer plot.

View attachment 97300
So, I shouldn't believe every quote on the Internet with a picture next to it, but this is a quote on the Internet with a picture next to it telling me not to believe every quote… So, does that mean I should believe every quote?

Mind Blown GIF

Reaction Score
So, I shouldn't believe every quote on the Internet with a picture next to it, but this is a quote on the Internet with a picture next to it telling me not to believe every quote… So, does that mean I should believe every quote?

Mind Blown GIF
I leave that answer, up to you? It is how we empower people.

Reaction Score
Certainly, a hybrid ACC that incorporates all of the BE teams would be the best of all worlds for UConn and the rest of the BE. But I just don’t see it happening.
The Big East got blown up because the Catholic schools were running it.
They weren't willing to accept the fact the non Catholic schools were bringing in the money.

Reaction Score
In recent days UConn has been listed as a potential candidate for the ACC should FSU, Clemson and other Big Time football schools leave the conference for the SEC. But don’t be mistaken, any school that the ACC brings in must have a D1 football program. So that basically leaves out anyone else in the BE from making that jump.
where in the recent days has Uconn been listed as a potential ACC candidate?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
where in the recent days has Uconn been listed as a potential ACC candidate?
There has been lots of speculation on several different forums and media sites. Within the last week Sports Illustrated listed 4 teams that could migrate to the ACC: San Diego St, Tulane, USF & UConn. There are others that you can google.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom