Read on another board | The Boneyard

Read on another board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that its too bad that UConn doesn't have the testicle fortitude to play their team.. Come on UConn man up. LOL.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
that its too bad that UConn doesn't have the testicle fortitude to play their team.. Come on UConn man up. LOL.
And the team is....... guessing Cuse!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

When PC was good for that short run 45 or so years ago, they never played UConn. So they expect more from others than they do from themselves. That's just so...[censored].

Reaction Score
PC is no longer in the same conference as UConn. Why should we play them. It's a lose/lose situation for us.
We're better off playing big time teams like MD, IU, WA,FLA, Stanford and Louisville, than playing a so-so team
at the "Dunk".

Reaction Score
We used to hear the same refrain from our UMass "friends". My guess is that given a little time PCU ends up in the same trash bin. They need/want games against us for relevancy. We would get little out of it and given our conference situation we really need to save spots for big names.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Play them in what, yacht racing?

How about they become competitive in the second division BE before calling out the all time champ.

Reaction Score
That's a team that has traditionally given us trouble, especially on their court. If it's not going to help our RPI, I see no reason to schedule that game. If they become relevant enough again to help our RPI then it's worth reconsidering.

Reaction Score
WTF is up with Pc on this board?- we are now trolling their programs board so that we can create another thread on a program that has not been to the NCAAs in a million years. It is turning into a sickness around here. Enough already FTLOSBJ!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
WTF is up with Pc on this board?- we are now trolling their programs board so that we can create another thread on a program that has not been to the NCAAs in a million years. It is turning into a sickness around here. Enough already FTLOSBJ!

Can you imagine the threads if Alex had transferred to PC instead of KSU?

Reaction Score
.That post went over all your heads. It is intestinal fortitude not testicle fortitude unless they are saying you don't oh nevermind.

Reaction Score

Agree, perhaps it would stop if you created a peecee spit bucket.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
This is just sadly hilarious now, how many days in a row you guys have talked about fuking Providence. You can just go and go and go in multiple threads and PC fans don't even have to join in! You just go back and forth with yourselves about PC for pages and pages. It's like you're jacking each other off thinking about how much better we are than PC, and I think I know why, but talking about it will only help to continue this garbage.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
.That post went over all your heads. It is intestinal fortitude not testicle fortitude unless they are saying you don't oh nevermind.

I thought they meant testicular fortitude

I think the best gem I've seen came from... of course, the Cuse board... where someone was talking about how Cuse lost some game because they couldn't "control the temple"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom