RB predictions…… | The Boneyard

RB predictions……

Reaction Score
What is everyone expecting from the backfield unit?

Brian Brewton
Nate Carter
Devontae Houston
Vic Rosa
Will Knight…am I forgetting anyone? What scheme do you predict?

Reaction Score
I’m hoping they use speed guys (eg Rosa) in the slot to create mismatches on LBs in passing game while looking for jet sweep opps in run game.

Reaction Score
What is everyone expecting from the backfield unit?

Brian Brewton
Nate Carter
Devontae Houston
Vic Rosa
Will Knight…am I forgetting anyone? What scheme do you predict?

I'm not going to make any predictions but the RB position is definitely well stocked as is WR. I look forward to seeing what our new offense can do with these guys.

Reaction Score
My best guess is that Will Knight ends up being the bell cow and that we see Brewton take on a bigger role catching passes and getting in the slot. Mix in some Nate Carter. My guess is that a guy like Rosa won't get much burn, at least hopefully.

Reaction Score
I’m hoping they use speed guys (eg Rosa) in the slot to create mismatches on LBs in passing game while looking for jet sweep opps in run game.
Our speed guys are Brewton and Houston. That’s a known fact. We’ve only saw Rosa at the high school level and hope it transfers well in college ball. It’s a different ball game…

Reaction Score
My best guess is that Will Knight ends up being the bell cow and that we see Brewton take on a bigger role catching passes and getting in the slot. Mix in some Nate Carter. My guess is that a guy like Rosa won't get much burn, at least hopefully.
Mix in Nate Carter???? I think Carter takes that bell cow position from the jump. He has proven that he can handle the load. Mix in some Burns and Knight for those in between tackle runs. I think Houston was more productive w/ those quick passes, slot plays…would definitely like to see those two in some sweep plays. I think Houston and Brewt run around 4.3,4.4..respectively it’s gonna be fun.

Reaction Score
Our speed guys are Brewton and Houston. That’s a known fact. We’ve only saw Rosa at the high school level and hope it transfers well in college ball. It’s a different ball game…
You did read the “eg” part …..

At this stage, about the only known facts we have are (a) the coaching staff and (b) the recruits/transfers. There is very little else factually accurate for this team.

Reaction Score
Better assessments by the time Spring practice ends...

Reaction Score
You did read the “eg” part …..

At this stage, about the only known facts we have are (a) the coaching staff and (b) the recruits/transfers. There is very little else factually accurate for this team.

Sure, we know recruits and transfers by name, we still don’t know if the system is something they’ll buy into. …The fact is Brewton and Houston are top speed guys, evident not only by field play but speed testing recorded during games. I’m assuming you don’t follow the team page to see post game stats on that?

Reaction Score
You’re arguing b/c I referred to “wrong” guy to make a point about using Rbs in passing game? Interesting take

Reaction Score
Not arguing just refusing to overlook guys who have put in work through an atrocious season. They deserve those touches.

Reaction Score
I am watching Will Knight speak up on that Mora video thinking - deep voice and assertive. This is OUR Arkeel Newsome HS story for Delaware. Like 100+ TDs and 2000 yards a year four times. He knows he can produce (of course that presupposes an OLine). He is gonna get his chance at 5-9 220 lbs. Carter is a different toolbox instrument; Brewton is also very different. Maybe they have special package for Victor Rosa and/or others we haven't seen much. It is a good situation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom