OT: - Ray and Pierce | The Boneyard

OT: Ray and Pierce

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It's Ray that should be forgiving. Boston treated him horribly on his way out. They tried to trade him multiple times and weren't kind about it.

The others were mad that he went to a good team that ended up beating them.

The badmouthing of Ray ever since was even worse.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's Ray that should be forgiving. Boston treated him horribly on his way out. They tried to trade him multiple times and weren't kind about it.

And what makes it even worse is that Doc joined in on the badmouthing and he did the exact same thing.

Reaction Score
"There is so much that goes on behind the scenes with teams," Allen said. "The players understand it, the organization understands it. But when I left, what you know is that everybody on one side is gonna say everything they need to say to make their side look like they did everything they could to make sure that they made it correct for me. But from my opinion, I see something totally different."

Allen later added, "I haven't said anything negative about these guys. It's been five or six years since I've been gone. Seems like it was a year or two ago. When I left, I was a free agent. It's disheartening when you hear negative things people say about you, because when you win, you love each other, the families are close all time. When you win together, you always share that bond. That, to me, it's never changed."

Pierce on Allen: 'Bury the hatchet'

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

I didn't mean to insinuate that Ray was wrong in what he did because I don't think he was. However, from the perspective of Pierce (before this picture), Rondo, KG, etc., they felt as if Ray wronged them which is why I used "forgive".

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
And what makes it even worse is that Doc joined in on the badmouthing and he did the exact same thing.

That was the one that pissed me off. That and Pierce. KG, Rondo, Baby (why is he even in this convo), I expect that attitude from.

Reaction Score
"Ray didn't give them a heads up about it" signing with Miami 2012? Had Boston given him an offer? Even if he had an offer, why does he have to review it with them?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom