Ray Allen's Obsession with Greatness (GQ video) | The Boneyard

Ray Allen's Obsession with Greatness (GQ video)

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Just tripped across this video about Ray that GQ put up a few days ago. Apologies if this is a repost, but I scrolled back through the board and didn't see it anywhere.

No mention of UConn, but it's still a pretty nice piece. Ray's one of a kind.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
so many of these short docs coming out on Ray since retirement, good to see people admire his ambition and work ethic.

Reaction Score
I love Ray. He and i are about the same age. I would frequently see him running stadiums when i was still at UCONN.

I've also come to the conclusion that Ray was not always the most liked in the locker room. Not at UCONN of course. In the NBA. I get the impression his extreme ocd wore on some of his teammates. Paul Pierce, Rondo and Glen Robinson come to mind. Not trying to make any grand point. Just find it interesting.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I love Ray. He and i are about the same age. I would frequently see him running stadiums when i was still at UCONN.

I've also come to the conclusion that Ray was not always the most liked in the locker room. Not at UCONN of course. In the NBA. I get the impression his extreme ocd wore on some of his teammates. Paul Pierce, Rondo and Glen Robinson come to mind. Not trying to make any grand point. Just find it interesting.
He has been described as socially awkward and aloof by his teammates.

Reaction Score
Ray needs to take lessons from LaVar Ball. Just kidding.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom