Ray Allen on Hurley (Borges) | The Boneyard

Ray Allen on Hurley (Borges)

Reaction Score
Ray Allen texted with Dan Hurley after Cincy game: "‘We just have to get them to understand what 40 minutes hard is.’ ... With Coach Hurley’s enthusiasm, energy, I feel encouraged when I’m watching him w/these guys, because I know ... I’ve been down 28 in a game and still won.”

Ray Allen on Dan Hurley: “Some of the best coaches I’ve ever played for, big-name coaches, they always ask questions. That’s the one thing I’ve learned from being around incredible people — presidents, administrators — they always ask questions. That’s Hurley. He asks questions.”

C

Chief00

Ray Allen texted with Dan Hurley after Cincy game: "‘We just have to get them to understand what 40 minutes hard is.’ ... With Coach Hurley’s enthusiasm, energy, I feel encouraged when I’m watching him w/these guys, because I know ... I’ve been down 28 in a game and still won.”

Ray Allen on Dan Hurley: “Some of the best coaches I’ve ever played for, big-name coaches, they always ask questions. That’s the one thing I’ve learned from being around incredible people — presidents, administrators — they always ask questions. That’s Hurley. He asks questions.”

True, that’s one way you learn is by asking questions. Another way you learn is by screwing up and recognizing why. It’s better to ask question before, if you can.

C

Chief00

Ray also didn’t want Ollie to get fired lol
They were teammates and friends, so to be expected. When Chief broke the self imposed 12 month gag order early Thursday morning, while not my intention, I was reflecting the feelings of others. My phone literally lite up and perhaps others also now feel it’s time to speak up? KO’s behavior is increasingly putting himself on an island. When one gets fired there’s a normal feeling of bitterness and friends will demonstrate loyalty regardless of the facts. A year has nearly past, now it’s time to move on. Drop the nonsense KO! You will do fine financially and life will be more normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
True, that’s one way you learn is by asking questions. Another way you learn is by screwing up and recognizing why. It’s better to ask question before, if you can.
I owe all of my professional success to being inquisitive at work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom