Ray Allen Ben Gordon duel-must watch | The Boneyard

Ray Allen Ben Gordon duel-must watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Couldn't imagine the pride Calhoun felt.....UCONN legends taking over the game.

Reaction Score
Ray had around 6 "money ball" shots in the last 30 seconds of tight games in that series, including the 2 from Game 2 in this video. He also had a ridiculous sequence in his 51-point effort in Game 6 - hit a 3 falling out of bounds over Noah to tie it with 20 seconds left or so, except his toe was on the line. So the Cs fouled, Bulls made both, and Ray hit another one - this time behind the line.

That series took too much out them - without KG, they weren't winning it all, but they practically played a 9-game series with Chicago with all the overtimes.

Reaction Score
Yes that was one of the best playoff series of all time and it was a little extra special for UConn fans. I remember after one of the games and im pretty sure it was that one when Doc Rivers had a great quote in the post game presser. He stated something to the effect of "it was like watching a battle to see whos the best UConn player of all time".

Reaction Score
Was at that playoff game with the duel. Possibly the most amazing basketball experience ever for me. I'd put it in a battle with the providence game in around 2002 where we were down 33-9 and came back with like 5 knife man 3's in the second half

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
It's also somewhat bittersweet because that entire season was huge for Gordon ... and it showed what he was capable of. He hasn't been the same since he moved to the player abyss in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom