Rating the Big East teams for 2022-23 | The Boneyard

Rating the Big East teams for 2022-23

Reaction Score
From the Courant.

UConn Huskies

Coach: Dan Hurley
Predicted conference finish: fourth

The biggest question mark for the Huskies will be at point guard. With Rahsool Diggins and Jalen Gaffney in the transfer portal, UConn is thin at guard. Hurley anticipates using the portal to find the right guard who will fit the four-out and one-in style, he hopes to play next season. Look for Jordan Hawkins to take another step on the offensive end to fill the void in scoring. With the uncertainties at different positions, the Huskies will need their young players to be ready for the opportunities.

Reaction Score

UConn Huskies

Don't see Marquette finishing ahead of us unless we flop in the portal. I think Xavier has a better chance of finishing ahead of us than they do

Reaction Score
From the Courant.

UConn Huskies

The biggest question mark for the Huskies will be at point guard. With Rahsool Diggins and Jalen Gaffney in the transfer portal, UConn is thin at guard. Hurley anticipates using the portal to find the right guard who will fit the four-out and one-in style, he hopes to play next season. Look for Jordan Hawkins to take another step on the offensive end to fill the void in scoring. With the uncertainties at different positions, the Huskies will need their young players to be ready for the opportunities.

He says Marquette isn't losing Lewis? I thought he was leaving for the NBA? Either way I agree they didn't impress me at all last season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco
Top Bottom