Rashad Vaughn Cuts UConn | The Boneyard

Rashad Vaughn Cuts UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: 2014 SG @ShowtimeMr is down to 7: Arizona, Minny, Iowa State, UNLV, Baylor, UNC and Kansas. UK, G'town, UCLA and UConn out.

No surprise at all with this news.

Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: 2014 SG @ShowtimeMr is down to 7: Arizona, Minny, Iowa State, UNLV, Baylor, UNC and Kansas. UK, G'town, UCLA and UConn out.

No surprise at all with this news.

I haven't followed this at all, but this is surprising in any non-bizarro universe: "Minny, Iowa State, UNLV, Baylor" IN, "G'town, UConn, UCLA" OUT.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I haven't followed this at all, but this is surprising in any non-bizarro universe: "Minny, Iowa State, UNLV, Baylor" IN, "G'town, UConn, UCLA" OUT.

There is a difference between an offer and a real offer.

Reaction Score
He's one of the nation's top recruits, I think he really does have offers from Kansas and UNC.

caw

Reaction Score
I'm actually kind of shocked with this news. No UK. That is shocking. Thought they would be up there for him. Pretty sure he's UNC bound if they still have an opening when e decides

Reaction Score
I'm actually kind of shocked with this news. No UK. That is shocking. Thought they would be up there for him. Pretty sure he's UNC bound if they still have an opening when e decides
Kentucky want Devin Booker much more at the shooting guard. He can absolutely shoot the ball.

Reaction Score

Iowa State gets mentioned a lot too. What's interesting is that as soon as Ollie was hired, Rothstein wrote an article suggesting that Ollie could target one of the Iowa State assistants to join the staff. The article specifically mentioned the great relationship that the assistant has with Rashad Vaughn.

Reaction Score
Iowa State gets mentioned a lot too. What's interesting is that as soon as Ollie was hired, Rothstein wrote an article suggesting that Ollie could target one of the Iowa State assistants to join the staff. The article specifically mentioned the great relationship that the assistant has with Rashad Vaughn.

I think Ollie may have been interested until the coaching staff committed texting/phone violations. They are on 2 year probation as of two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom