Rare Look: Half Court Scrimmage | The Boneyard

Rare Look: Half Court Scrimmage

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The video associated with this article is a sustained look at a half court scrimmage, warts and all. Don't get this sustained a peek all to often.

No. 1 UConn getting healthier even as Geno Auriemma misses practice

Geno report: “He needed to go to the doctor and didn’t want to give anybody the flu,” UConn associate head coach Chris Dailey said. “He’s been congested for a day or too. It’s better to get it checked now before we hit the road next week so (hopefully) it will be out of his system and he will be ready to go (Saturday).”

And encouraging Batouly report:
"One of the more noticeable players at the practice was sophomore forward Batouly Camara, who has played in just two games and has been limited to only five minutes in the first 10 games because of a knee injury she suffered during the preseason. She was making her presence felt defensively in the low post and was aggressively going after offensive rebounds.

“I could tell especially today that she was really aggressive and really out there to make a statement that she wanted to play,” Samuelson said. “If she continues to do that, she will fit right in and continue to get better and better."

Already reported??? Sorry, but I didn't see it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks! I had seen the verbiage, but not the video. I need to watch it more closely. I could tell Lou, Crystal, and Pheesa, but need to study it more to determine who is who.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
No way the coaching staff can simulate Geno's unique observations and delivery. Geno will probably double up when he comes back. :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Thanks! I had seen the verbiage, but not the video. I need to watch it more closely. I could tell Lou, Crystal, and Pheesa, but need to study it more to determine who is who.

At one point someone (can't tell, maybe Meg) bounces Molly about 6 feet back ... where's the zebra!

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
At one point someone (can't tell, maybe Meg) bounces Molly about 6 feet back ... where's the zebra!

I think that was Gabby. A bit later she hit a 17' jumper. I hope she regains enough confidence in that shot to take it in games, which she has not done in the last few games. And after getting hit with some charging infractions, she has at times "seemed" reluctant to drive as well.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Well, Gabby wasted no time today vs. Memphis, rebutting my assessment: hit a couple jumpers and drove sharply for layups. In short, she displayed her full range of offensive options. And tossed in 7 assists and 4 steals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom