Ranking the QB situation in the AAC - Orlando Sentinel | The Boneyard

Ranking the QB situation in the AAC - Orlando Sentinel

Reaction Score
Not surprising the Sentinel ranks UCONN #11 in the conference. With Lashlee and the stable of QB's, UCONN should fair better than predicted. With the departure of PJ Walker, Temple ranks 12th. Any predictions at this stage for us are pure speculation. Should be an interesting and exciting competition to watch at UCONN.

Ranking the QB position in the AAC

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What a poorly written article. No mention of our transfer JUCO QB. I'd put UConn at 7.

Reaction Score
What a poorly written article. No mention of our transfer JUCO QB. I'd put UConn at 7.

As far as UCONN'S QB situation goes, it's meaningless. Lashlee took this job to take UCONN'S offense from the bottom of FBS to great heights. Whoever wins the QB job should have a pretty good year, especially if they develop a good running game.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Surprised Houston isnt ranked higher with Kyle Allen.

I was at first, but he hasn't played for them and the others above them have established returning players.

Reaction Score
they did this last year as well ... and I guarantee you that their Senior was the one the used.

No doubt this has little value.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I'm just glad that they do articles like this every season. The Sentinel does a fantastic job of covering not just UCF but the league as a whole. Hopefully we can continue to see this kind of content moving forward.

Reaction Score
Certainly anyone relying on a new quarterback is pretty much a big ??? That said given where our offense was last year I can see ranking us pretty low. You just don't know how or how long it takes for a new system to fall into place.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom