Ranking Question | The Boneyard

Ranking Question

Reaction Score
So we beat #15 tonight. Assuming Oregon wins (#13) and we beat them in the final, will we be in the top 25?

Reaction Score
I think Thursday's going to be a wake up call. I think our front court's going to get squashed like a tin can.

Our guard play will keep us in lots of games, probably this one, too; but if you think you can see the shortcomings in the front court now, wait until Thursday. Also can't wait for Bol Bol to take a dump on Eric Cobb's chest. We've haven't even started talking about that one, yet.

I think we're decent and will be better than many of us expected to be, I'm just not setting myself up to be mad/disappointed here. They're exactly the kind of team that can/should give us trouble.

here is the post from @Towney007

good mojo in here.

Reaction Score
Well if Syracuse is 15 and Oregon is 13 there is a massive chasm in talent within the top tier teams. This is where conference bias really comes into play. There will be several P5 hoops schools that are ranked that simply do not belong.

Reaction Score
Well if Syracuse is 15 and Oregon is 13 there is a massive chasm in talent within the top tier teams. This is where conference bias really comes into play. There will be several P5 hoops schools that are ranked that simply do not belong.

This has been the case for quite a few years IMO. After the top few teams, teams 5-30 or so are pretty much the same. There really isn't that solid group of 5-10 second tier teams in college hoops anymore.

Oregon needs to make a run here or we're getting the corn men tomorrow.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Let’s not count our Cobbs before it hatches.
I agree. He was the biggest surprise of the night. Let's see him repeat that performance again. Even half of that on a night would be great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom