Randy Leads off Presser with Travel Complaints | The Boneyard

Randy Leads off Presser with Travel Complaints

C

Chief00

Enough is enough. Nobody likes it when they are inconvenience when their plane has mechanical problems - but it happens.
When a coach leads off his press conference on this topic it’s a concern, especially when it’s been one of his big topics all season.
I guess it’s more pleasant than trying to explain getting beat by over 30 points again and allowing over 50 points on the way to historic negative defensive records. It’s something Randy isn’t accountable for or owns. But, it has a look of a non focus on football results.

UConn football plane stranded on North Carolina tarmac, team finally lands home at 5:30 a.m.
UConn football plane stranded on North Carolina tarmac, team finally lands home at 5:30 a.m.

Reaction Score
I agree with his complaints about scheduling, the AAC, planes delayed. But what he doesn't remember is that if he didn't sneak away in the middle of the Fiesta Bowl night, and continued to build what was becoming a very successful UConn football program under his tutelage, while UConn athletics generally were on an upward trend, a likely home in a P5 Conference would have been found and none of this would be. His cries are unfortunately falling on deaf ears now.

C

Chief00

I understand the frustration but Randy isn't going anywhere unless he quits so I'd prefer we just stop beating a dead horse.
He’s your coach not a dead horse

Reaction Score
He’s your coach not a dead horse
Exactly, the topic is the dead horse and no matter how long you ride it, you will not get anywhere.
Although those that think they know it all will consider the irritation of others to be a great ride....

C

Chief00

Exactly, the topic is the dead horse and no matter how long you ride it, you will not get anywhere.
Although those that think they know it all will consider the irritation of others to be a great ride....

LOL - I was responding to the accusation of beating a dead house not riding it.

Reaction Score
I agree with his complaints about scheduling, the AAC, planes delayed. But what he doesn't remember is that if he didn't sneak away in the middle of the Fiesta Bowl night, and continued to build what was becoming a very successful UConn football program under his tutelage, while UConn athletics generally were on an upward trend, a likely home in a P5 Conference would have been found and none of this would be. His cries are unfortunately falling on deaf ears now.

You really think he doesn't remember? Or he's just not going to come out and say "I remember when this used to be a half-decent job!"

Reaction Score
Dumb thread. With so much to complain about (if that is your goal) there is no need to nitpick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom