Randy Edsall explains quarterback decision, introduces ‘participation squad’ and ‘developmental squad' (Putterman) | The Boneyard

Randy Edsall explains quarterback decision, introduces ‘participation squad’ and ‘developmental squad' (Putterman)

Reaction Score
"It’s not just completion percentage, not just number of interceptions thrown or how many sacks they might take."

Well that clears that up. So completion %, number of interceptions and sacks taken are important but as HCRE2.0 says in the sentence before so are: " How do they command a huddle, how do they command the operation of the offense? " Yeah, give me command of the huddle over completion % any day. Guess that is how Bones earned so many starts @ QB back in the day.

Reaction Score
Ok

First year Lorenzen (begging for something that looks promising) - after Bones & D.J. - he clicks off first Down after first Down. I started to feel better

For this Group, I want to see marching up the field - leadership & Control of the offense- and STOPs on Defense. That’s enough for the first month. We can win a few then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom