Rakim Lubin likes rebounding | The Boneyard

Rakim Lubin likes rebounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's the only way he's touching the ball. Don't think there's many shots that DH, Boat and RP aren't going to shoot.

Reaction Score
The practices sound like a blood sport. Boat used the word extremely 3 times. That is going to be the signature of any KO team and the newcomers are getting to know it before formal practices even begin. Lubin has the physical tools but rebounders need a knack for it, and I hope he has it.

Reaction Score
He's gonna ROCK the world!

Great to see he'll be looking to pass to his fellow big on the weak side. Brimah stands to get many many points that way.

Reaction Score
The practices sound like a blood sport. Boat used the word extremely 3 times. That is going to be the signature of any KO team and the newcomers are getting to know it before formal practices even begin.

A few weeks ago Diaco took the fball team to Six Flags as a break from practice and Nolan tweeted to KO "how are you going to top that?"

KO's response was "we're gonna practice twice".

Reaction Score
Dudes about to grab ten boards off the bench ? I'm down with that, might earn a starting spot

Reaction Score
When I was a kid, I had a (in retrospect, hideously ugly) David Robinson t-shirt that said: "You can shoot too much, you can dribble too much, you can pass too much, but you can never rebound too much." TRUTH.
I had the exact same t-shirt and had the poster on my bedroom wall.

Reaction Score
If he gets double digit rebounding, on the offensive end with his size and strength, many of those should be put backs. I hope he's a good free through shooter. Anyone know?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
When I was a kid, I had a (in retrospect, hideously ugly) David Robinson t-shirt that said: "You can shoot too much, you can dribble too much, you can pass too much, but you can never rebound too much." TRUTH.

Words to live by on a basketball coach.

As I tell my kids, no coach has ever said, "You rebound too much, you play too much defense and you're hustling too much."

Another plus of being a good rebounder is you always get picked up for pick up games.

Reaction Score
Dudes about to grab ten boards off the bench ? I'm down with that, might earn a starting spot
Honestly that's all we should be looking for from the 4 this year: solid enough defense and grabbing misses to start/reset the offense, with the occasional putback. If he can get 10 of those per game for us, unless Facey absolutely explodes, he better be starting.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if he explodes into the scene, like a freshman montrez harrell. Just come in the game and get boards

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
If he does (or Facey) we will be one tough team!

Reaction Score
This is a very refreshing attitude for sure. He really wants to make his presence known with a particular need so he gets it........rebound and defend you will be in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom