Raised By Wolves (HBO Max) | The Boneyard

Raised By Wolves (HBO Max)

Reaction Score
Is anyone watching this new sci-fi show on HBO Max? I finally figured out how to access HBO Max via my Amazon Fire TV stick and watched the first episode last night. I thought it was well done and hope the rest of the series is this interesting.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I have HBO via Amazon but it didn't show up there. I supposed I need to use the HBO app. It did look interesting. We're fans of that actor from Vikings.

Reaction Score
I have HBO via Amazon but it didn't show up there. I supposed I need to use the HBO app. It did look interesting. We're fans of that actor from Vikings.

For the Fire TV Stick, I had to do this workaround. According to the article, Amazon and HBO were in conflict where Amazon wanted HBO to distribute their content via the Amazon app and not HBO's own. Because the Fire TV stick runs on Android, you simply have to sideload the Android version of the HBO Max app and then there's not problem.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
For the Fire TV Stick, I had to do this workaround. According to the article, Amazon and HBO were in conflict where Amazon wanted HBO to distribute their content via the Amazon app and not HBO's own. Because the Fire TV stick runs on Android, you simply have to sideload the Android version of the HBO Max app and then there's not problem.

I watch on me XBox One, but it has the HBO Max app. I just don't know if my subscription will work on HBO Max.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I am enjoying this. It has a lot going on. It moves a little too slowly, but maintains interest.

Reaction Score
I'm currently watching Lovecraft Country. But I'm going to start Raised By Wolves tonight. It looks like the best sci-fi show since Defiance and The Expanse

Reaction Score
My wife and I just finished the season. Very odd, but enjoyable.

Reaction Score
I'm only a couple episodes in, but it still hasn't grabbed me. Odd since I usually like this kind of dysopian, sci-fi genre. Does it get more engaging?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I'm only a couple episodes in, but it still hasn't grabbed me. Odd since I usually like this kind of dysopian, sci-fi genre. Does it get more engaging?

Yes. It’s an intricate plot. It just develops very slowly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom