Radio show | The Boneyard

Radio show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live in the heart of college basketball country and deal with uk an u of l fans everyday of my life - the passion they have for their teams is bar none - my question is -
Is there a radio show dedicated to UConn sports and basketball specifically ?
Down here there are local stations that have roughly 6 hours a day dedicated to u of l and uk sports and 90 percent of it is basketball related.
I call in all the time as soon as they start bashing our huskies - the talk show host love it because it just adds to there programming . It would be a real treat to be able to follow my dogs daily from the bluegrass state .

A Husky for life !!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I live in the heart of college basketball country and deal with uk an u of l fans everyday of my life - the passion they have for their teams is bar none - my question is -
Is there a radio show dedicated to UConn sports and basketball specifically ?
Down here there are local stations that have roughly 6 hours a day dedicated to u of l and uk sports and 90 percent of it is basketball related.
I call in all the time as soon as they start bashing our huskies - the talk show host love it because it just adds to there programming . It would be a real treat to be able to follow my dogs daily from the bluegrass state .

A Husky for life !!
WTIC 1080 am now has a 3 hour show every day from 3-6pm co-hosted by the UConn play-by-play announcer. But it does not devote anywhere close to 50% of its time to UConn sports.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
In Kentucky, that is all there is. In Connecticut, not only is there UConn, but a minimum of 12 professional sports teams between Boston and New York City that people are interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom