rachel fico | The Boneyard

rachel fico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rachel has great stats and a perfect credit score.

and is one of 25 players nominated for usa softball player of the year. she beat #2 ranked alabama, one of only 2 losses they have this year.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
As a former Fitch asst. coach for 8 years, I wish Rachel the best..particularly against Tennessee.

Reaction Score
I really don't give a fig about Rachel Fico. What's next for the Boneyard - threads about Kim Kardashian?

Reaction Score
Well I DO!

I don't know Rachel but smiled whenever a local radio guy would refer to her a Rachel "Magni" Fico.

BTW: How did the game turn out. How did Rachel do?

I really don't give a fig about Rachel Fico. What's next for the Boneyard - threads about Kim Kardashian?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Would have helped if it was marked OT.

Reaction Score
does this girl pitch for Uconn, if n ot I dont care about her and info on her doesnt belong on THIS forum. We should post info on people who commit and play for UCONN not some other school. Those places have theor own threads and let them wax poetic about her there.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Fico is a good player. She wasn't recruited by the real powerhouses of college softball (Alabama, Louisiana-Lafayette, Arizona, etc), but had some interest from mid-level SEC schools, which is darn impressive for a Connecticut kid. As for her not pitching for UConn? I don't blame her for wanting to pitch in the SEC. All the best to her.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Well, if you follow women's sports in CT, you probably have heard of Rachel. She set the national - not the state, the national - record for perfect games while in high school. She was pitching at the highest level of AAU softball in the state while she was very young, and her final high school won-loss record was something like 104-3.

Now that's it the off-season, I don't find it inappropriate to have a thread involving a CT high-school product, playing women's collegiate sport at a very high level. And, Wonk, if Kim Kardashian was from a CT high school, and could pitch like that, than, yeah, a thread about her would be OK. But, as far as I know, she's only famous for being ..well, I'll only get in trouble for it, so I'll let it go.

Reaction Score
Well I DO!

I don't know Rachel but smiled whenever a local radio guy would refer to her a Rachel "Magni" Fico.

BTW: How did the game turn out. How did Rachel do?
about 5 minutes after my post she had given up 5 runs , and was sent to the showers.

Reaction Score
definitely should have OT'd rachel fico, Ice, but i was in a hurry to get it posted. will do next time, as i'm sure that there will be a next time.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
definitely should have OT'd rachel fico, Ice, but i was in a hurry to get it posted. will do next time, as i'm sure that there will be a next time.
Didn't bother me but it is always good to give folks a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom