R.J. Cole anxious to live out ‘lifelong dream’ of suiting up for UConn men’s basketball team | The Boneyard

R.J. Cole anxious to live out ‘lifelong dream’ of suiting up for UConn men’s basketball team

Reaction Score
Article from the New Haven Register. JimHurley in 5, 4, 3, 2..... :)

“I won’t have to take so many tough shots,” Cole said, “because there are so many guys on this team who can create. When I was at Howard, I was more the creator for everybody — myself and my teammates, included.”

For those without access to the Register: R.J. Cole anxious to live out ‘lifelong dream’ of suiting up for UConn men’s basketball team

Reaction Score
Article from the New Haven Register. JimHurley in 5, 4, 3, 2..... :)

“I won’t have to take so many tough shots,” Cole said, “because there are so many guys on this team who can create. When I was at Howard, I was more the creator for everybody — myself and my teammates, included.”

For those without access to the Register: R.J. Cole anxious to live out ‘lifelong dream’ of suiting up for UConn men’s basketball team

Looks like our former recruit James Akinjo looking on in the blue uniform but, more importantly,
RJ provides the answer to those who've questioned his shooting ability (percentage).

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler
Top Bottom