Quiet game for Vital | The Boneyard

Quiet game for Vital

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
0 pts, 0-5 shooting, grabbed a few boards and didn't see much more time. No fouls so he had minutes to give, but Anderson saw way more time. A little disappointing.

Reaction Score
Kid is a gamer. He’s our 4th guard right now. Offense doesn’t do much to get him a ton of open shots but he’ll figure out his role and begin to excel.

I do worry about his putrid ability on the break, though. He might be worse than Purvis was in that regard.

Reaction Score
Obviously he is the player most affected by the emergence of Anderson into the rotation. When he gets into the game, I think he is really fighting the urge to force shots up immediately... almost from the scorer's table.

He is going to really have to learn what the limitations of his game are. His inability to finish layups against this higher level of competition is a parent. I think he is best suited to come off the bench and be an energy guy....a shooter....and defender.

I love the kid. I love his commitment to the program. I think we just have to wait for him to figure it out.

Reaction Score
Kid is a gamer. He’s our 4th guard right now. Offense doesn’t do much to get him a ton of open shots but he’ll figure out his role and begin to excel.

I do worry about his putrid ability on the break, though. He might be worse than Purvis was in that regard.
Agreed his inability to finish at the rim on moderately contested drives is becoming a trend. That coupled with his shooting struggles and he is giving the team very little on offensive end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom