Questions on our island visit this weekend | The Boneyard

Questions on our island visit this weekend

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Have we determined...with 'relative certainty' [kinda oxy...moron...ish] that SNY has not picked up coverage of any of the games?
Will the game be available to watch on the computer...as was our exhibition game with Fort Hayes? If so, I hope our tech wizards
will do their thing and provide as direct a link to that coverage as possible....it was an enjoyable watch on November 7.

Regardless... I know some folks will have access on TV thru that Flo channel...and of course some lucky Boneyarders will be having a great time
courtside. I hope we will get some chat room commentary...some game details but primarily the score...thanks in advance.

It should be a great learning experience for our team...learn strengths/expose weaknesses. I hope Geno tosses in some down-time for the kids
to enjoy off-court activities.

Reaction Score
When does the team leave for the Bahamas? Charter or commercial flight?

Hope the student body gives them a rowdy send-off (while observing COVID protocols).

Reaction Score
Have we determined...with 'relative certainty' [kinda oxy...moron...ish] that SNY has not picked up coverage of any of the games? Will the game be available to watch on the computer...as was our exhibition game with Fort Hayes? If so, I hope our tech wizards will do their thing and provide as direct a link to that coverage as possible....it was an enjoyable watch on November 7.

Regardless... I know some folks will have access on TV thru that Flo channel...and of course some lucky Boneyarders will be having a great time courtside. I hope we will get some chat room commentary...some game details but primarily the score...thanks in advance.
Finals Monday afternoon at 12 noon are on ESPN2 (ESPN hoping and praying for a UConn-S Carolina match-up). 3rd place/4th place game at 2:30p is on ESPNU.

Reaction Score
Have we determined...with 'relative certainty' [kinda oxy...moron...ish] that SNY has not picked up coverage of any of the games?
Will the game be available to watch on the computer...as was our exhibition game with Fort Hayes? If so, I hope our tech wizards
will do their thing and provide as direct a link to that coverage as possible....it was an enjoyable watch on November 7.

Regardless... I know some folks will have access on TV thru that Flo channel...and of course some lucky Boneyarders will be having a great time
courtside. I hope we will get some chat room commentary...some game details but primarily the score...thanks in advance.

It should be a great learning experience for our team...learn strengths/expose weaknesses. I hope Geno tosses in some down-time for the kids
to enjoy off-court activities.
Looks like it will have to be indoor activities. Rain forecast.

7FE709BC-085C-4950-9C13-8234B475A318.jpeg

Reaction Score
Rain it may, but still nice and warm. And while it is still technically hurricane season, no hurricanes are on the horizon, so the tournament will go on as scheduled.

Reaction Score
Probably won't have much time to do anything anyway. The days are short and they have 3 games in 3 days, practice and other basketball related activities, plus keeping up with classes, etc. Let's just hope they can come out of this little tournament with 3 wins.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
So, nothing but FLO for the Minn game? Radio maybe?

Reaction Score
So, nothing but FLO for the Minn game? Radio maybe?
Or wait to see if the replay site has the game. They usually get them up pretty quick. Sometimes within an hour of the game ending. I think our game is at noon, so by 3 on Saturday afternoon you may be able to watch the replay without commercials or other stoppages.

Reaction Score
When does the team leave for the Bahamas? Charter or commercial flight?

Hope the student body gives them a rowdy send-off (while observing COVID protocols).
Why on earth would the students give them a send off for some regular season games?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom