Questions About AAC Conference Bowl Payouts | The Boneyard

Questions About AAC Conference Bowl Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
how much did the conf make and how is it distributed?
do louisville & rutgers receive any shares?
is the % of payout greater per team this yr than in the past when the BE had non-football members also?

thanks to all in advance who provide great insight & info on this board

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Good questions, I also wanna know how the money is distributed. I believe in the Big East the money was split evenly among the FB schools and then a smaller percentage to the bball only schools. Wonder if teams get to keep a higher portion of their bowl shares?

Reaction Score
Good questions, I also wanna know how the money is distributed. I believe in the Big East the money was split evenly among the FB schools and then a smaller percentage to the bball only schools. Wonder if teams get to keep a higher portion of their bowl shares?
The fact that the basketball schools even got one red cent of bowl money is one thing that will make my blood boil till the day I die! Those free-loaders basically contributed ZERO (except for GTown and Nova w/ their NCAA hoops money)...yet they benefited 100%!

Reaction Score

Bowl revenue was not shared with the hoops schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom