Question(s) for Cardfan | The Boneyard

Question(s) for Cardfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe that Jayne Appel broke Lisa Leslie's long-standing record for career rebounds by a conference player.

Not sure, but I think that Kayla Pedersen may have broken Jayne's record the following year. Yes or no?

Did Nneka break that yet? If not, how close is she? Where does Nneka stand on the Stanford and Pac-8/10/12 career and single-season scoring and rebounding lists?

Does Chiney have a shot at the career rebounding record? It would seem so. Not scoring, but rebounding.

Tonight's game should be very good. I'm trying to remain neutral between you and Triad, but I think Nneka is a hell of a player. EWill may be at the same level, in time. I think Stanford's offense is a little more consistent than Duke's, as long as Nneka is on the floor.

Reaction Score
I believe that Jayne Appel broke Lisa Leslie's long-standing record for career rebounds by a conference player.

Not sure, but I think that Kayla Pedersen may have broken Jayne's record the following year. Yes or no?

Did Nneka break that yet? If not, how close is she? Where does Nneka stand on the Stanford and Pac-8/10/12 career and single-season scoring and rebounding lists?

Does Chiney have a shot at the career rebounding record? It would seem so. Not scoring, but rebounding.

Tonight's game should be very good. I'm trying to remain neutral between you and Triad, but I think Nneka is a hell of a player. EWill may be at the same level, in time. I think Stanford's offense is a little more consistent than Duke's, as long as Nneka is on the floor.

Correct. Jayne broke Leslie's rebounding record, then Pedersen broke Jayne's record (1266).

Nneka is on track to get 1239, so she won't break it.

I agree, Chiney could break by it by her Sr. yr.

Thanks. 2 O sisters vs. Ew and Gray/Shelby vs. Orrange/Kokenis are good match-ups. Strengths for them are guards and ours are the high flying O sisters.

We need to take care of the ball and hit some perimeter shots to open up things down low. And we MUST keep both O sisters on the floor.

helpful link here to our Fastbreak club web site:
http://www.stanfordfbc.org/FBCFiles/Record Watches/NnekaWatch.htm
http://www.stanfordfbc.org/FBCFiles/Record Watches/NnekaWatch.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members