Question regarding Recruit threads. | The Boneyard

Question regarding Recruit threads.

Reaction Score
Are the players posted on the recruit threads all player UConn are actively recruiting or are they being posted because some BYers like them. Example Cloe Kitts. Does she have an offer?

Reaction Score
Are the players posted on the recruit threads all player UConn are actively recruiting or are they being posted because some BYers like them. Example Cloe Kitts. Does she have an offer?
Both, and it is impossible to tell which is which.

Reaction Score
Both, and it is impossible to tell which is which.
So I can randomly put any player I like or would like to see UConn recruit on the thread?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Only "documented" UCONN offer for '23 are Toomey Shade and Arnold. Don't underestimate the power of the BY and specifically @Sluconn Husky because those are usually pieced together for social media following by the coaching staff or sitings where the coach have actually been pictured watching certain players in HS or AAU tournaments or sometimes invited workouts. Chloe Kitts is a UCONN type player- I know that might sound like BY or my personal preference but she is long, skilled and can really play with an incredible motor on both ends of the court .

Reaction Score
Not all are being actively recruited by UConn but many are of interest and being passively recruited/evaluated. Because schools can’t publicly acknowledge who they’re recruiting it’s left up to the kids and media to identify them. @Sluconn Husky does a great job of filtering through that and letting us know the more serious UConn recruits. If you take the time to Google the names off the Hoopgurlz rankings for videos and articles you can usually get an idea of the UConn level kids.

Reaction Score
Only "documented" UCONN offer for '23 are Toomey Shade and Arnold. Don't underestimate the power of the BY and specifically @Sluconn Husky because those are usually pieced together for social media following by the coaching staff or sitings where the coach have actually been pictured watching certain players in HS or AAU tournaments or sometimes invited workouts. Chloe Kitts is a UCONN type player- I know that might sound like BY or my personal preference but she is long, skilled and can really play with an incredible motor on both ends of the court .
As I go along on the ‘23 class with obviously no inside info, I’m starting to think Shade stays in the Midwest with Indiana or ND or possibly the Midsouth with Tennessee. And Booker staying in the South where she has many offers. For now I’ll go with Toomey, Kitts, and the best PG UConn can get. I agree with your concerns about Arnold, 5-6 PGs have to be exceptional to run top 5-10 programs with the competition out there now.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

You forgot Madison Booker the 4th confirmed offer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom