question on chat room | The Boneyard

question on chat room

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I don't get the TV station broadcasting the Virginia game. As an incredibly uninformed
tech soul, how do I access the chat room so I can follow the game closely? I understand that the game thread
...bucket by bucket....is no longer allowed on the basic boneyard page.

Reaction Score
I don't get the TV station broadcasting the Virginia game. As an incredibly uninformed
tech soul, how do I access the chat room so I can follow the game closely? I understand that the game thread
Bottom line of the Header of this page. select CHAT and follow your instincts.
When I can't get it I go to Uconnhuskies.com and select schedule, then Live Stats. Sometimes it's better that the TV. More informative. It is on CBSSN CBS Sports network, 221 on Directv or try the Virginia Women's site
Sometimes they are more definitive on games.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I provided a link to the Virginia Women's BB website. Look for the UConn game. There you can listen to the LIVE radio broadcast of the game as well as look at the LIVE stats. You can also listen to the game thru the UConnhuskies.com website.

Don't forget you can also see the replay of this game about 2 hours after the buzzer. Someone ALWAYS posts the replay of the game here in the yard. You can also listen to the game on-line at 97.9 ESPN Hartford with UConn's own Bob Joyce and Debbie Fisk. You can access 97.9 ESPN Hartford through the iHeart app.
Enjoy the game. :)

[LINK]

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Last night I signed up for a free week of FUBO TV which has CBSSN so I can stream the game tonight. Now if I can remember to cancel before the week is up!

Reaction Score
How much does CBS Sports Network cost?

CBS All Access costs $5.99 a month, and there is no contract so you can cancel anytime. They offer a 1-week free trial, so you can try it at no risk. There is also a commercial free option for $9.99 per month.Dec 4, 2018

Reaction Score

CBS All Access costs $5.99 a month, and there is no contract so you can cancel anytime. They offer a 1-week free trial, so you can try it at no risk. There is also a commercial free option for $9.99 per month.Dec 4, 2018
I looked at that but I only see CBSN (which is news) and CBS sports HQ but didn't specifically see CBSSN so I went with the week on FUBO.

Reaction Score

Cbs all access does not include cbs sports network

Reaction Score
Cbs all access does not include cbs sports network
From Google:
Does CBS All Access include CBS Sports Network?
CBS All Access, the network's video subscription service, is one example. ... The service also includes live sports streams and local news coverage.Jul 18, 2019

I am not sure the answer. This is one of the reason I have not signed CBS All Access.
Can someone tell us Does CBS All Access cover the CBSSN? Thanks.

Last edited:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I provided a link to the Virginia Women's BB website. Look for the UConn game. There you can listen to the LIVE radio broadcast of the game as well as look at the LIVE stats. You can also listen to the game thru the UConnhuskies.com website.

Don't forget you can also see the replay of this game about 2 hours after the buzzer. Someone ALWAYS posts the replay of the game here in the yard. You can also listen to the game on-line at 97.9 ESPN Hartford with UConn's own Bob Joyce and Debbie Fisk. You can access 97.9 ESPN Hartford through the iHeart app.
Enjoy the game. :)

[LINK]
I know you mean well but those instructions will not help someone who may not know how to navigate around this message board let alone the internet and apps

Reaction Score
Living in the mountains I use television for most of my entertainment needs. My DirecTv package here in Colorado gives me access to all UConn games. I have never missed a game. I also have CBS All Access but mainly because I hate commercials.

Reaction Score
You cant post in the chat room unless you are willing to constantly post what each player "needs" to do and who Geno should play or make substitutions.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
From Google:
Does CBS All Access include CBS Sports Network?
CBS All Access, the network's video subscription service, is one example. ... The service also includes live sports streams and local news coverage.Jul 18, 2019

I am not sure the answer. This is one of the reason I have not signed CBS All Access.
Can someone tell us Does CBS All Access cover the CBSSN? Thanks.
CBS All Access does include live sports streaming but I think it is streaming what is on the CBS Network broadcast, such as the Saturday SEC football game of the week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom