Question for the board | The Boneyard

Question for the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I don't know how to make a poll. Interested in opinions. The Core 4 return next year. Throw in Danger and Stevens. Who doesn't start?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
When you start a new thread, scroll down on the page, below where you type the text for your post, and you should see an option to start a poll.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I'd rather enjoy watching the magic that's happening this year.
Why speculate who will be left out next year when we are only two games into this season?
Trust me, we'll be arguing about the starting lineup for seven months – starting April 3.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
With Danger's play the other night, I thought it would be interesting to see who people would choose. Speculate? Without it there is no discussion board.

Reaction Score
With Danger's play the other night, I thought it would be interesting to see who people would choose. Speculate? Without it there is no discussion board.

Yeah but we still haven't finished choosin' and speculatin' this season!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Next year I do hope everyone on the team will buy into:

Sure is going to feel like that for the other guys!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is early because we haven't yet really settled into what the current year looks like. Should Gabby get another few early fouls in the next few games, I could even see Geno making a strategic move to start Natalie and return Gabby to the super 6th woman role - lower the adrenaline high she seems to be on at the beginning of the game.
It is going to be an interesting question for sure next year, just don't think we have enough info yet.

Reaction Score
I don't know how to make a poll. Interested in opinions. The Core 4 return next year. Throw in Danger and Stevens. Who doesn't start?
Interesting question. However, I think Dangerfield will be a starter this year.

Reaction Score

It is way way way way way way way way way way way way

too early to even have a near clue. And Geno didn't even start Maya Moore initially even though Maya was his best player. If you want a wild wild wild wild wild wild guess:

C-- Stevens (I only know she is top 5 talent type but for one thing- if she doesn't play defense, Geno won't stand for it.)

PF -- Collier (I choose Collier because she has "UCONN" experience over Camara and she is taller than Gabby. And I really don't know what Stevens is defensively. Is she a soft rebounder? A soft defender? Does she low post on offense or is she a soft 6'6 primarily mid-range and out? Because I'm not sure of Steven's physicality and what she can do inside offensively or defensively, I go with a combination of size and UCONN experience along with--> Collier is terrific anyways.

SF--- KLS -- her outside shooting / threat of it / her mere presence opens up the offense.

SG -- Nurse Experience. Championship experience. Geno always likes to go natural guards. He rarely used KML as a 2guard - so I don't expect any slide down as a starter for example from KLS. Nurse is a darn good 2-guard.

PG -- The Real Danger Gifted natural pg.

I don't know really enough about the incoming recruits ie. Walker. I don't know enough about Camara and never paid much attention to Stevens other that she was able to score a bit vs Stewie. Not that I think Natalie so going to start but for example - that if we win championship this year and she played a big part it means you can rely on her a ton to be 100% replacement game over game - the overall style can change the starting lineup which then means NB could be a top player off the bench which means maybe you can play bigger. Again Maya Moore did come off the bench her 1st year even though she was the best player. And who starts early is a lot different than asking who starts at end which you need to distinguish.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
It is way way way way way way way way way way way way

too early to even have a near clue. And Geno didn't even start Maya Moore initially even though Maya was his best player. If you want a wild wild wild wild wild wild guess:

C-- Stevens (I only know she is top 5 talent type but for one thing- if she doesn't play defense, Geno won't stand for it.)

PF -- Collier (I choose Collier because she has "UCONN" experience over Camara and she is taller than Gabby. And I really don't know what Stevens is defensively. Is she a soft rebounder? A soft defender? Does she low post on offense or is she a soft 6'6 primarily mid-range and out? Because I'm not sure of Steven's physicality and what she can do inside offensively or defensively, I go with a combination of size and UCONN experience along with--> Collier is terrific anyways.

SF--- KLS -- her outside shooting / threat of it / her mere presence opens up the offense.

SG -- Nurse Experience. Championship experience. Geno always likes to go natural guards. He rarely used KML as a 2guard - so I don't expect any slide down as a starter for example from KLS. Nurse is a darn good 2-guard.

PG -- The Real Danger Gifted natural pg.

I don't know really enough about the incoming recruits ie. Walker. I don't know enough about Camara and never paid much attention to Stevens other that she was able to score a bit vs Stewie. Not that I think Natalie so going to start but for example - that if we win championship this year and she played a big part it means you can rely on her a ton to be 100% replacement game over game - the overall style can change the starting lineup which then means NB could be a top player off the bench which means maybe you can play bigger. Again Maya Moore did come off the bench her 1st year even though she was the best player. And who starts early is a lot different than asking who starts at end which you need to distinguish.
I think your "guess" is a pretty good one--at least as good as any.

I agree with all that it's early and more info is needed, but still it is fun. I've already wrestled with it and concluded I have no idea.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
We got all summer/off season to argue about that.

65092718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul