Question: Did the team make it back? | The Boneyard

Question: Did the team make it back?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Why would they come back only to turn around and head south again? They may well have, but they are on break. Rumor has it Lou was going to hitch hike to Florida if the team headed north.

Reaction Score
Why would they come back only to turn around and head south again? They may well have, but they are on break. Rumor has it Lou was going to hitch hike to Florida if the team headed north.
Doesn't the thought of Lou hitch-hiking make you nervous?

Reaction Score
This is the reason they moved the game time up to 2pm from 7pm so UCONN didn't have to travel to SoFL/Tampa in a snow & ice storm. Geno said they still had an hours bus trip to the airport to go to Tampa!
5" in NoCar is different than 5" in CT!

Reaction Score
I suspect the Team is safe and sound in sunny, but "cool" Tampa, FL... enjoying a temperature bump of some 40, 50 or more?? degrees from what they escaped in Storrs. It's supposed to be Sunny in Tampa, but only high temps around 60 for the time they are there. I hope they have some time for FUN ... not far from many attractions... so they relax just a bit before they kick some USF Bulls butts...

I must admit feeling a bit like a traitor... I got my Masters at USF... and they are my "2nd favorite" AAC Team. BUT I'm all in on UConn!!!

Go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
I wonder when the team is coming back. I assume Saturday night after the game. Lou is going to be very unhappy when she wakes up on Sunday morning and it's 10 or 15 below zero.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I suspect the Team is safe and sound in sunny, but "cool" Tampa, FL... enjoying a temperature bump of some 40, 50 or more?? degrees from what they escaped in Storrs. It's supposed to be Sunny in Tampa, but only high temps around 60 for the time they are there. I hope they have some time for FUN ... not far from many attractions... so they relax just a bit before they kick some USF Bulls butts...

I must admit feeling a bit like a traitor... I got my Masters at USF... and they are my "2nd favorite" AAC Team. BUT I'm all in on UConn!!!

Go Huskies!!!
50 degrees at 3 PM on Thursday in Tampa...but, I'll take it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom